Chapter Thirteen- A New Turn

ZAYN's P.O.V

Rehearsal was pretty mad. The Acer Arena was huge and lots of people seemed like they might turn up. I knew I was running a bit late for Rim's dance classes but it wasn't my fault. I caught a taxi with Lou just to see where this place was and then told him that I'd be back at around 4.

I stood in front of the doors to the entrance and took a deep breath and looked at my reflection on a car next to me to see if I looked okay. I pushed the doors open and walked in.

Suddenly I caught the whole room's attention. It was awkward because usually I would have the boys with me and I wouldn't be at dance lessons. I didn't know why I actually ended up here. I usually didn't do this stuff, but I guess I really liked this girl. She seemed different. Not going for my fame, not screaming her head off at the sight of me and something else that I didn't know what it was. There were some gasps and also some "oh my god"'s.

I didn't think about fans being at the dance classes. How could I forget? There weren't much, only around 25 people so I guess that'd be fine. I took a few steps in and looked for Rim. She wasn't hard to find since she was the only one who hadn't literally frozen or made any reaction to my appearance rather than a smile. See... different.

I smiled and waved at her, oblivious to everyone else, then she smiled back and walked towards me. It was awkward for a bit because when she walked up I couldn't think how to greet her, a hug? Shake hands? Or just say Hello? I felt shy, that's what usually happened when I really liked someone. I knew I liked her then for sure.

But thank god there wasn't any problem she walked up saying "Hey you!" and gave me a light hug. I smelt her scent again. God I missed it overnight.

"Hello." I smiled and hugged her back slightly.

"Come in, I'll show you to everyone." she said and grabbed my hand then turned around. "Woah. I guess you've already got everyone's attention so why not start here then." she started laughing her cute little weird laugh when she saw everyone staring at me.

I realized she was still holding onto my hand. I didn't want her to let go but then she eventually did when she stepped aside of me and introduced me to everyone. "Everyone, this is Zayn for those of you who don't know, and he will be just joining us for today."

"Hello everyone." I greeted rubbing the back of my neck.

RIM's P.O.V

He looked amazing, though I didn't say anything. Some people in the class that I knew were huge fans of his and probably looked like they might pass out.

"Some of the girls are like deeply in crazy love with you so don't freak out okay?" I said whispering in his ear and then taking in the smell of his perfume. When a guy smells nice it makes everything just so much more attractive.

I turned back and looked at John and Sarah. John looked surprised and was whispering to Sarah something and then walked over to us. "Hey bro," they fist bumped each other "didn't really think Rim was serious about you coming. But welcome and try your best at the dancing, we're doing salsa by the way." John said walking back to the front and shouting "5 more minutes everyone! Get your partners".

I grabbed Zayn's hand again and started to take him to where Nazurah, Rukshar- who looked like they were still shocked- and Legacy had been standing.

Every time I touched him I would get shivers inside and I thought I was being annoying so I would let go half way. "Guys Zayn, Zayn this is Nazurah my bestie and Rukshar my dance bud and Legacy her boyfriend." I said introducing them.

"I love your eyes." Rukshar said straight away and moved closer to him. Legacy pulled her back from her waist and mouthed sorry to Zayn and took Rukshar back.