Teaser# 3

"You!"

His back shivered lightly as he hit the crisp, pristine bed. She had just pushed him. Many times have they played that way, pushing and teasing each other. But today, today it felt slightly different.

Delicately, she crawled onto bed, her limbs almost failing her.
Her knees where at his side as she bended forward. His breath fastened at the unbearable closeness.

"You... sometimes are too much."

He watched her with regret for he could simply not help himself. He could simply not help the words that left his mouth and hurt her.

Yet he couldn't comprehend how it hurt her. How could it actually hurt her more than him?

Her eyes shone, nevertheless, behind that seemingly invisible coat of tears. Her hair dark under the gleaming moon.

Her hand rose and caressed his cheek, fingers tangled up in wild golden locks. His breath utterly failing when hers was all he felt.

Her lips on his.
Her hands on him.
It dizzied him.

How had they ended up in such position, they didn't know. Her frail body lightly leaning on his, her heart hammering against the steadiness of his chest. Midnight blue strands of hair forever brushed against his flushed skin, igniting a never dimming flame in his being.

Her lips. They were addictive. Breaths colliding, hands caressing. An overdose, that she gave him. With her kindness, honesty. With her sole existence.

The kiss deepened. Lips savouring one another, not one taste could ever be enough.

Trembling hands pulled her closer to his body. Her lips encased his for one last time. Breathed his for one last time. Felt him for one last time.

She pulled away.

Between breaths and swollen lips, she whispered,

"Does that prove you're real?"