The Traitor

Hinata parked his car in the parking garage, then took an elevator to Karasuno. Most of Karasuno was ran underground, but the main building was above ground, acting as 'Karasuno Business Inc.' rather than a spy agency. Of course it was still a spy agency, but the public knew it as a business incorporation.

Hinata entered the underground filing department, a pistol hidden in his oversized navy blue sweatshirt--in case things got hostile. He walked up to the front desk, giving a friendly wave to the manager of this department, Yachi Hitoka.

"Hi Yachi. I just came by to fill out some resignation forms."

Yachi's smile turned into a frown. "Resignation forms? Why?" She reluctantly began to gather up the forms.

"I've had my fair share of fun. Also, Kageyama and I got into a fight."

"W-well why don't you fill out forms requesting to have a department transition? You could come down here with me." Yachi gave Hinata a nervous smile.

Don't do it Yachi, she thought to herself.

Hinata shrugged. "Like I said, I've had my fair share of fun."

Don't do it.

"B-but you just got here!"

Hinata slammed his hand on the desk. "I said, I've had my fair share of fun!" He yelled at her, silencing the room. His outburst startled Yachi, and she aimed her loaded pistol at Hinata, pressing a red button hidden under the desk. Hinata's face became more agitated rather than angry. "Did they teach you to point guns at your allies?"

"No, but they taught me to point them at traitors like you!"

Hinata looked confused for a moment, but then he reached for the pistol Yachi was holding. "C'mon Yachi, you're only a secretary. Inexperienced fools like you shouldn't be playing with such dangerous toys."

Bang.

A bullet ripped past the hair on Hinata's head, just barely missing his right eye.

"Inexperienced my ass." Yachi kept her aim on Hinata. He smiled provokingly at her.

"You missed." Then Hinata whipped out his own pistol, aiming it at Yachi's head. She rested her finger on the trigger.

"I know, but next time I won't." Yachi's eyes shifted to the left, and at the same time dozens of agents poured into the lobby. Hinata's head whipped around to the left, taking his aim and shooting down five of the agents. He made sure not to hit them in fatal areas, since his intention was not to kill. Hinata shot down five more of the agents, but they kept coming and coming so he ran out while he still had the chance.

He was so close to the elevator, so close to his only means of escape, when he was met with five more agents. He was able to shoot them all down with no problem, but then someone cut the power, rendering all escape routes useless.

A gun was fired, obviously aiming for Hinata's right hand. He dropped the gun he was holding, and a pistol was met dead center with his forehead. When his eyes adjusted to the darkness, Yachi stood in front of him, her gun on his head.

"You've definitely had your fair share of fun," She said, her anger morphing into a triumphant smirk. "But it's time to end the games." Yachi whipped out a pair of handcuffs, snapping them onto Hinata's wrists.

Like she said, he had his fair share of fun.

"I must admit, I had a lot of fun for the last game I'll play." Hinata smiled, hanging his head. "Thanks."

~

The executives held another meeting. Because of Daichi and Suga's injuries they were still unable to attend, so Asahi hosted it instead.