Chapter Six

Jae Here's Pov

Our performance was finally over, Baekhyun and I hugged each other backstage and congratulated each other for the big success.

I was afraid I'd messed up but surprisingly, I got all the notes right and my key was on point so I'm very thrilled right now.

The other Exo members congratulated us once we got back to the dressing room, I covered my flushed cheeks because I was shy.

I saw Luhan standing a few feet away, he was smiling at me. Just a smile on his face could make me feel extremely proud of myself.

"So how do you feel Jae Hee?" Suho asked me curiously.

"I feel....really good. Wonderful actually," I gave a thumbs up then laughed.

They patted my head and hugged me like a very caring older brothers.

Right now I feel very blessed be apart of this family.

"Let's go have pizza!" Suho suggested and the rest of us cheered happily.

Some of the members were jumping around and some of them were slinging their arms on each other's shoulders.

I laughed as I looked at them, they were just too hilarious for me not to laugh at. Kai suddenly pulled me along and sling his arm on my shoulder, "Let's go." He flashed a big smile and it made me smile along too.

= = =

We ordered large amount of pizza and ate all of them like hungry hyenas. We were starving after the performance.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were sitting right beside me, Suho, Kai and Luhan were sitting just the opposite of us while the other Exo members and the staffs were sitting at a different table.

It got really noisy since everyone was busy having conversations of their own.

"Jay-ah.." Suho looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a younger sibling?"

"Yeah, I do actually. She's 4 years younger than me. Her name is Sohee." I proudly talked about my younger sister.

"I bet she's cute just like you," Kai smiled as he complimented me.

I blushed and said, "I'm not that cute but thank you."

Kai leaned back and sighed, "I wish I can meet her. If she's anything like you then I'm sure I'm gonna like her too."

"Yeah I bet you do. You just can't resist the ladies huh?" Chanyeol started teasing Kai which Kai blushed at it. He threw a leftover fries at him, "Yah!"

The rest of us laughed at their jokes, except Luhan---as expected. He kept checking his phone every 5 minutes like he's expecting a call or something.

He let out a long sighed, soft enough so the members wouldn't noticed but I did. He rolled his eyes and landed on mine, my eyes widen at the unexpected eye contact.

I could see it in his face that he was studying me, probably wondering why I was watching him. I looked away and drank the glass of water in one go.

Not long after, Luhan got a phone call so he had to excuse himself. I watched him as he go, something tells me I can't just let him go---

So I followed him out of the restaurant. I had to lie to the others about going to the bathroom because I didn't want them to get the wrong idea.