When you cook together

Requested by: buchmacher_

Guren Ichinose

"We will cook Curry." he ordered while looking at you. "But Guren, you'd eat Curry everyday!" You insisted, back you only got a slight glare.
"Fine. Smart one gives in." You muttered while preparing the ingredients. "What did you say?" he rubbed your head wildly. And you cooked together for the rest of the evening.

Yuichiro Hyakuya

Yuichiro was a rather lazy cooker. He'd either make some instant junk food or let you do it. There was no helping it. But you convinced him to help you with the meal today. You decided to make some Pizza yourself, of course preparing the dough also homemade.
"Um, (Your Name), you sure this belongs in here?" he said and held up the recipe. You just quickly scanned the recipe and nodded. "Yes I guess eggs belong into the dough. I don't know I never made Pizza myself!?" You said hysterically. Lets just hope the kitchen survives this.

Mikaela Hyakuya

Mikaela was in no need for food but he loved helping you anyway. He would remember the taste of every ingredient you prepared whenever you cooked and explain it to you how he remembered it. It seems rather weird at first but you thought it was very inspiring and impressive. Today you went for a simple Tomato Soup.
"I never liked tomatoes." he said and turned the uncut vegetable in his hand. (Just turned him into a tomato-hater.)
"But they do remind me of the color of your blood, my dearest." he said and leaned forward watching you over your shoulder the whole time.

Shinya Hiiragi

Shinya thought it was about time that he cooked for you. But since he wasn't that skilled either you stayed in the kitchen to watch him do so. "In the recipe it says burn with alcohol?" he said and raised his eyebrow when you gave him a simple red wine. "Are you sure about this?" he asked insecure when you nodded and watched him pour a bit in the hot pan and the flames rose high. "Geez!" he screeched. The fish was burnt.
"Guess it's takeout then."

Kureto Hiiragi

Kureto was very happy with the thought that you cared about your nutrition enough to cook with him. Solely for the purpose of him teaching you how to get a proper diet to become stronger. He cut the vegetables for you, giving you strict instructions on how to get the best dish when in the end you just did what you guessed was right. You just wanted to make him happy with the thought that you listened.

Shiho Kimizuki

Kimizuki agreed to cooking with you, the only problem was is the that he only leaned against you or wrapped his arms around you and tried to correct you with what you are doing
"Are you sure that it's potatoes before carrots and not the other way?" he asked and pushed his glasses in the proper position.
"Very." you answered and did it your way. Well if the carrots are still rockhard then you would end up eating them, (Your Name).

Lacus Welt

Lacus was not interested in human food at all. He appreciated you cooking whatever you would ingest this day. But he decided to annoy you by trying to bite you, that would be his food for the day. He quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled it toward his mouth but you flicked it away. While you were grilling the chicken he pulled down your shirt around your shoulder but you slapped away his hand.
"Oh, come on, (Your Name)." he hummed desperately like a little kid who wasn't allowed to get the toy he wanted.
"Later." you simply said and finished cooking.

Ferid Bathory

Ferid was very interested in human food, not like he would enjoy eating it. But he appreciated watching you as you cooked. "I am so impressed, my dearest (Your Name)" he hummed romantically. "You are so good!" He whispered into your ear.
"Almost done, Ferid. Just wait for a brief moment." you said as he kissed the back of your head. He sadly hummed. "Already?"

Crowley Eusford

Crowley could convince Horn and Chess to go out for today so you had the flat to yourself. You wanted to cook with him, not for him since he wouldn't be able to digest it. He liked everything you did, so he'd happily watch you cooking a meal. But you sadly had to realise that his flat's kitchen was barely intact. "Vampires really don't use their kitchens huh?" you asked chuckling awkwardly. Crowley frowned. "I am sorry, (Your Name). Another day?"
"Another day."

Hope you liked it, make sure to leave requests in the comments and feel free to comment whatever you want. Criticism, Compliments, I appreciate it all. Thank you ❤