When you kiss for the first time (+ Crowley Eusford)

Next: 1. Steamy MikaxReader One Shot by krultsuepeshi

2. Tsundere! Kureto x Reader by XanxusUrBossu

3. Break up One Shot (with Guren Ichinose) by KagoCee

4. Jealous Horn and Chess CrowleyxReader One Shot by KagoCee

First of all: I wanted to announce that I might rewrite my old fanfictions, the ones with OC x Reader and I might start a new longer Story with my own Plot, so keep checking your Wattpad. Mrs Ichinose is about to get active again *chuckles*

Guren ichinose

"Kiss me." I said with a strong and desperate sound in my voice. Guren didn't like it when you ordered him around, so I tried to offend him a little so he would make the first step.
"Why should I, brat?" he looked down at me with a certain glare in his eyes. He just tried to play it cool, though a slight blush busted him.
"You are blushi-" "Just keep you mouth shut!"
He quickly grabbed my chin and pulled it closer so he could press his smooth lips on mine with a passionate will in his movement.

Yuichiro Hyakuya

I poked Yuichiro's cheek and started giggling when he blushed.
"S-stop it (Your Name)." he stuttered a little insecure and crossed his arms.
"Am I perhaps embarrassing you?" I smirked and leaned against his shoulder looking up at him.
"N-no, how stupid is that?" he muttered and tried to cover his face when I grabbed his hands and pulled them back. I then leaned down to quickly and gently kiss his lips. His eyes were still wide opened. I could feel his lashes tickle my skin.

Mikaela Hyakuya

"Mika~" I hummed and hugged him from behind. "My Mika~"
"You are being possessive, (Your Name)." he muttered, though I could see a light smile shine up on his face.
"Don't you like me for that?" I sighed a little dissapointed when he grabbed my shoulders and turned me so I would face him.
"I love you for that." he said and came closer when he extinguished the last few inches between our faces and kissed my mouth.

Shinya Hiiragi

I helped Shinya to manage his personal library in his flat. "Are we organising them in an alphabetical order or are we seperating the genre?" I asked confused and sighed, I was already exhausted when he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Both, my princess."
"Both?" I asked in complete confusion and held up two books, one about war and the other was a cheesy lovestory. The cover was showing a couple kissing the living hell out of each other.

"Do you want me to treat you like the lady on the photo?" he asked seductively and started kissing my ear, when a lot of blood rushed to my cheeks. He then turned me around and gave a gentle and passionate kiss on my lips, wrapping his arm all around my body.

"That was cheesy, eh?" he laughed and observed my surprised face.

Kureto Hiiragi

I think Reader-chan, that is you would have to 'pull his trigger' since you don't easily kiss Kureto Hiiragi, lets just think of something obvious. I had a 5 minute discussion about that with my friend. I even came to the point of pure frustration, Sebastian, Earl Grey please *snaps fingers*