ShinyaxMale!Vampire Lemon

Requested by: SPAR_SOA
Upcoming Chapters:
1. Lacus WeltxReader Lemon
2. When you cuss in another language (+ René Simm)
3. CrowleyxReader Lemon

Warning: This contains sexual content and might be disturbing for some readers. You have been protected and warned lol.

 (Your Name) held his weapon in a defensive way when you emerged from your hiding spot in front of Shinya's flat. You two have been together for a very long time but since you were a vampire you had no chance to officially confess or show your love to that man. And if the situation would want it you'd be forced to kill him or likewise yourself. You sneaked towards the entrance and rang the doorbell shortly.

A few moments later Shinya would open the door, first just a bit to peak outside. He seemed suspicious of it at first. But once he saw your face he opened it completely and led you inside.
"I'm glad you came." he smiled brightly and welcomed you through pulling you into a soft and passionate kiss as he pressed his lips against yours. The kiss slowly transformed into a session of many more desperate kisses when pushed him away to appreciate the sight for a second. You didn't let Shinya wait long when you pressed him against the wall and gently slid your hands along his back. You bowed down to kiss his neck seductively when you slid your tongue along his collarbone. He gripped your cape and pulled you around to the sofa when he pulled it off your body and dropped it on the ground.

"(Your Name), I wanted this for a long time and I am glad." Shinya muttered a little out of breath when you pushed him on the sofa and stroked off his shirt. You started placing kisses on your lovers chest. He hummed softly under your touch and the silk feeling of your lips. You grinned a little at the thought of him being submissive when you lowered the touch of your hands to the hem of his jeans. You pulled them down and threw them over the edge of the sofa. When you bend down to place a few other kisses on his chest you felt him grabbing the back of your jeans, sliding to the front slowly so he could unbuckle your belt. With a swift movement yours landed on the ground. You chuckled against his warm skin, it was such a pleasure to feel warmth since your body was icecold.

When you bowed down to him you felt something near Shinya's crotch pressuring yours. A smile emerged on your face when you slid his hands down to this spot. You heard a soft whimper come out of Shinya's mouth when he covered his mouth with his hand and looked away embarrassed.

"Are you sure about this?" You said and looked deeply into Shinya's eyes. His blue eyes shimmering in a lustful way when he stroked your cheek. "I am."

You smiled happily and supported your arms next to his head to stabilize yourself when you slowly entered him. You both seemed to moan out in pleasure when you sped up inside him. Not that fast but patiently growing your speed as Shinya tried to hold back his moans under you. He silenced himself through biting the back of his hand. You continued getting faster and rougher with your movements. Soon Shinya couldn't hold back his moans and just hummed out trying to cover his face against your shoulder.

After a few moments of that loving act you soon ejaculated into your lover and sank down on the sofa next to him. He stared up at you exhausted but smiled happily. This was a beautiful moment you shared together.