Author's Note (I'm still alive, yes)

Hello everyone!
I've seen that you still enjoy these One Shots and I'm glad, really! Thank you so much for all these funny comments, reactions and most of all - the appreciation you have for my writings! ❤️
As you noticed I have been quite inactive
(for almost a year - over a year? feck.)

I'm sorry for not providing the juicy and cutesy stuff you expected and have been waiting for.
I will still - at least not regularly - update this story as I started enrolling in University + my interest in Anime and Manga hasn't been all the while been here at all. Meaning I wasn't encouraged to write on this at all. I will try to come back to this when I can and most importantly have the motivation to provide you with the same quality content.

However! In case you enjoy my writing nonetheless of the content and have been missing some updates from me in general, I started a somewhat Fanfiction based around the Video Game Far Cry 5. (I totally didn't replay the game 4 times already)
The story around the characters captivated me and I wanted to base my novel around the relationship of an outsider landing in this weird situation and one of the main antagonists, Jacob Seed. In case you're interested I'll be happy if you give it a try.
(Honestly, Sophie, do you really think the ONS-FarCry fanbase is the same? It might be 🥺)

I will still work on this One-Shot stuff, only less regularly, so I'm sorry for that.
Have fun with the updates, when I publish them and you'll make me the happiest when you check out my other story.

Thank you dearly for you support!
Love Sophie - aka Author-chan, aka "I'm the author, not you." (that was a joke)