"Klaus! Let her go!" Beth yelled out as she ran into the gym. After Klaus had left her with Stefan's unconscious body, the strawberry blonde had been drugged by the blonde original and had just awoken when she started running towards the school where she knew everyone would be.

"I'd listen to your girlfriend if I was you," Ava muttered weakly, fading fast.

The hybrid ignored the huntress' remark and simply rolled his eyes at the strawberry blonde's attempt at saving the day, "I don't take orders from traitors."

"Klaus, killing her will not help anyone. It won't make you feel better and it won't make your hybrids a success! But if you let her go, I will help you, make sure everyone cooperates with finding a solution to your problem," Beth exclaimed as she cautiously approached the man. He sighed with a roll of his eyes before letting the dark haired girl fall to the floor.

Ava's hands flew to her neck, as she coughed violently, knowing that the hybrid had left a bruise, but they soon traveled to the blade in her jacket pocket. "Thank you," Beth muttered to Klaus as she looked over at the girl, slightly shaking her head with a warning look, hoping to god; she wouldn't make things worse for herself and everyone else.

The dark haired girl sighed, before removing her hand from her pocket, but still glared at the Original. Beth walked over to the girl, and helped her off the ground before introducing herself, "I'm Beth. Beth Midnight."

"Ava Simmons, nice to meet you, Beth."

"You're a Simmons?" The blonde original asked,  suddenly interested in their conversation, finally turning away from the doppelganger, to which the girl simply nodded.

"Simmons. That explains it," Klaus scoffed.

"What does that mean?" Beth questioned.

"The girl belongs to a family of hunters. Great ones, actually. They tried to kill our family, but of course it didn't work. Unfortunately, they were hard for us to kill too, so we made an agreement. They leave us and we leave them," Rebekah Mikaelson explained.

"But it seems you're forgetting the terms of our agreement," reminded Ava. "Do not kill an innocent human or supernatural, and it seems you and your family have broken that multiple times."

"Yes, well, you still won't be able to kill us! We've grown older since 100 years ago, when that deal with your family was struck, and that means we've gotten stronger. And well, I broke my curse, I'm a hybrid and soon enough I'll have an army. There will no stopping me!" Klaus yelled out.

Ava scoffed, "You really think being a hybrid will help you. If I was you, I'd run, far and fast."

"Okay! Stop it! One problem at a time!" The strawberry blonde exclaimed as she went in between the two. "You can continue this another time, but for now I need to go persuade my friends, who hate you, to help you. So priorities, okay, Klaus?" Beth intervened.

"Fine then. Let's get to it," Klaus agreed.

"Please, Ava. Just stop, okay? I get that you're a huntress, but right now your threats are only making him angry and my friends' lives are at risk here," Beth told the dark haired girl pleadingly. Ava sigh before she grabbed her weapons that had been thrown and made her way to the exit.

"Goodbye," Ava called out, "But remember Klaus, when the war comes, you are going to want a Simmons on your side. Bye bye!"

"Are you really just going to let her leave, Nik?! Her family will come after us!" Rebekah yelled, a bit of fear lacing her words as she rembered her family's last encounter with the family.

"Let them. They won't be able to harm us, Rebekah. Not after, my problem is solved," Klaus said as he cupped his sister's cheek to comfort her.

~~~

Next time on Pure Happiness

"And you're going to listen to the witch who put the curse on you in the first place?" Beth questioned.

~~~

Author's Note

That was definitely not a regular Pure Happiness chapter, I know, but this was to introduce Ava Simmons the character -Void_Stydia- and I worked on because she won the contest. I hope you guys like her because I know I do, she is so freaking brave and I love it. By the way all the lines where Ava is talking were completely made by -Void_Stydia- yeah she's an amazing writer, I know so you should go follow her. Now after this chapter I really hope that I will be able to live up to Ava Simmons and her awesomeness. Oh and if you guys haven't guessed it already she is played by Crystal Reed. Please tell me what you think and don't forget to vote!

Much Love,

Natalie