Drinks

Jimin stared at nothing in particular. His chocolate brown eyes were soft, and a smile was plastered on his beautiful face. He sat in a corner of the empty office, back resting against the wall, Yoongi laying on his lap, also staring at nothing.

Jimin caressed Yoongi's pale face, occasionally playing with his dark raven hair. His other hand interlaced with the latter's bony fingers. They had been in that position for the past hour, not speaking about anything. Just enjoying each other's company.

After some time, Jimin's high started wearing off. His vision was hazy, and he began feeling shittier than he's ever felt. He looked down at the figure laying on top of his thighs, realizing that the male was sound asleep.

"Yoongi," he shook the elders body, attempting to wake him up.

After several attempts, he gave up. He reached out for his cellphone to check the time, 9:56 PM, how long had they been there?

He scrambled around and was able to get himself up from under Yoongi without waking him up. He gathered up his stuff, quickly making sure to clean up the mess they made and ran out the door, leaving Yoongi alone.

Once he made it to his car, he threw the stuff in the backseat, and turned on the ignition, speeding straight to his house.

~

"Oh you're back hyung," Taehyung practically shouted as Jimin stormed inside their apartment.

"Y-yeah," Jimin replied nervously, "We're going out for some drinks tonight, wanna go?"

Jimin nodded, he really needed to get his mind off of the stuff he had done. Drinks would do him some good.

~

"Yah Jungkook, you know you can't drink, you're still a fetus, child," Jin says, slapping Jungkook's hand away as he tried to grab one of the 10 shots that were lined up on the bar.

"Stop acting like my mom hyung, not even she scolds me like you do," he pouts, making Taehyung and Jimin laugh.

"Might as well adopt him hyung," Taehyung adds, "Right?! That's what I'm saying! I take better care of him than anyone!" Jin responds, winking at Jungkook, making him roll his eyes.

"Jimin-aaah! Why are you drinking so much?" Taehyung asks. "Because, I don't work until the afternoon tomorrow," Jimin replies, stating the obvious.

"You, you're acting weird lately." Taehyung squints his eyes, pretending to rub his chin as if he's thinking deeply.

"Shut up, and drink with me," Jimin says, placing  five shot glasses in front of Taehyung, and five in front of him. They had some lime and salt in a small dish next to the drinks as well.

"Drink one, and then I drink one, okay?" Jimin smiles, "Okay!" Taehyung replies brightly.

They grab a drink each, Jimin goes first. He lifts up the clear drink from the table, and places it on his lips. Just the smell alone is enough to make him gag. Either way, he swallowed the drink, not minding the burning sensation spreading across his throat.

Taehyung goes next, doing the same. He repeats the pattern until there is no more drinks left.

"You're going to die of alcohol poisoning dumbass!" Jin says, slapping the back of Taehyung's head with his hand, to which Taehyung smiles in return.

"Hyung, hyung! Let me play with them too! Come on don't be like that!" Jungkook begs, giving Jin the most irresistible puppy eyes, although he looked more like a bunny instead of a puppy.

"Ugh! Fine! But not too much!" Jin finally agrees and everyone cheers.

Jimin orders five more shots for each one. He pulls out his wallet and hands his card.
Oh god.
He will regret paying for everyone's drinks tomorrow.