Dejavu

"What the hell are you doing here Yoongi?" Jimin sighs, frustrated. Who does he think he is to just get in my car whenever he feels like it?

Yoongi groans in response and mumbles some inaudible words. He shifts in the seat until he finds a comfortable position. He sits there, quietly. Not wanting to hear Jimin fuss, he just wanted to get some rest.

"Please get out of my car, I don't want to be mean but I have plans," Jimin continues, trying to get Yoongi to get out of his car.

"Yoongi please, I'm asking nicely... I have to go home," he whines. He really wants to go home.

"Don't want to."

Jimin gasps at the reply from the elder, "So what?! I do! Get out! Damn it! Get out!" he says, beginning to get annoyed.

"I don't have anything to do at home, just let me sleep here." Yoongi groans, still unbothered to get up.

Jimin has had enough. He jammed open his door, and ran to the other side of the car, opening the passengers door aggressively.

"Get out!" Jimin yells, as he grabs Yoongi's arms, and violently pulls him up. The elder finally opens his eyes, and Jimin could see the annoyance in his eyes.

"Fuck, fine! I'll get out, damn," Jimin smiles, he's won against Yoongi, so he loosens his grip on the elders arms, and gently lets them fall on his lap, "Thank you,"

As Jimin turns around to go back to his seat, Yoongi also gets up and out of the car. He slams the door shut, but as soon as he's out, he jogs after Jimin, keeping him from entering his car.

He grips Jimin's coat tight in his hand, and pulls him back against the hood of the nice black Audi car.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jimin says, trying to remain calm although he's pinned under the elders body.

"Nothing," Yoongi smirks, sending a wave of indescribable feelings across Jimin's body.

Suddenly, Yoongi grips Jimin's hands and raises them above his head, he leans down to lick the place over his Adam's apple, making the younger boy shiver at the contact.

"S-stop," Yoongi doesn't stop.

He continues to lick up his neck, reaching close to the younger's mouth. Jimin squirms under the elder, not wanting to be touched by him at all, he just wants to go home.

"You know you don't want me to stop," Yoongi whispers, "I do, get off,"

Yoongi leans in, planting his dry lips on Jimin's soft ones. He moves his mouth harshly, leaving saliva all over the younger's mouth. Jimin can't help but frown, he doesn't want this.

The older male continues to kiss Jimin desperately, although the younger doesn't return the favor. He pokes Jimin's lips with his tongue, asking for an entrance, thing that Jimin doesn't comply to which results in Yoongi getting frustrated.

"Come on baby, kiss me," he growls, frustration in his voice. He grabs Jimin's face with his free hand, making him face him. Suddenly a hard palm touches his cheek.

"Jimin-ah!" Jimin doesn't respond, his eyes begin getting glassy, but he doesn't cry. He just remains quiet, and goes along with whatever the male wants.