Taehyung goes into the bathroom and cleans all the chocolate on his face before going back to Jungkook who is eating some cake straight out of the box like Taehyung was, not even cutting out a piece but just eating random bits and cutting off random parts with the side of the fork. 

"Lets go" Taehyung says and he impatiently turns away and goes to get a jacket.

"But cake" Jungkook mumbles sadly. Over dramatically he looks away from the cake and rushes out of the area so the cake wouldn't be in sight. He looks at Taehyung who reminds him of an impatient little kid, all ready to go with his shoes on, jacket on, even gloves. Taehyung is facing the door almost ready to go.  

Taehyung with a hop in his step goes down the sidewalk, Jungkook struggling to keep up is searching on his phone about movie theaters and having captions. He scrolls down looking at all the articles thats on the search engine and finds out that theaters all can have different close captioning devices that are given to the individuals who need them. 

Jungkook puts his phone in his pocket and notices Taehyung is far ahead. He's about to open his mouth to ask Taehyung to slow down when he remembers that wouldn't help. Fast walking he catches up to Taehyung and puts his arms interwind with his.  

In front of the theater, Taehyung looks at all the beautiful bright lights and movie posters. 

jungkook puts his hand in Taehyung's and squeezes it, making Taehyung look at him.

"What movie?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung looks over it, he sees the beauty inside, he's secretly a sucker for romantic movies, he looks over the list, seeing gory, scary movies, holiday films. It's the only one, he thinks to himself. 

"The beauty inside" He says almost in a whisper. He looks back at Jungkook who doesn't even question the choice. 

"Wait here" He says, his arm letting go of Taehyung, he goes up to the window where him and the women behind it exchange hellos.

"Two to the beauty inside, and question, how do I put this, my friend needs to see it with captions" he says then bites the inside of his cheek as he nervously hopes for no problems or rejections, its the movie he wants to see, it has to be this one, he thinks.

"Wait just one second" she says looking down rummaging though boxes. She smiles as she finds the box she is looking for, she says the price for the tickets Jungkook pays for them and she hands him two tickets and a pair of glasses. 

"all your friend needs to do is wear them, once the movie starts it will automatically display the text, its already all programed, you don't need to worry, just return them when the movie is over" She says,Jungkook smiles happily, "Thank you so much" he says and he goes over to Taehyung handing him the glasses. 

"Closed Captioning" Jungkook says and Taehyung smiles at him. Inside the theater the smell of buttered popcorn goes around them. 

Taehyung hasn't been inside of a theater since the end of the year before. He wished he went more often before, since he thought he would never be able to enjoy them again once he lost his hearing. But now that thoughts about to change. Jungkook slips Taehyung's ticket into his hand. Taehyung looks away from the concession stand and to Jungkook. 

"pick two good seats, I'll be right there" Taehyung nods and goes off into theater 15, his ticket and glasses in hand. He walks up passing rows of couples, groups of girls, he goes all the way to the top row which is completely empty, he sits in one of the middle seats and puts his glasses on looking around wondering what it will be like when the movie starts. 

Jungkook walks into the theater, large popcorn in one hand, large soda with two straws in the other. He looks around trying to find his friend. he looks up row by row and slowly walks up the stairs. He gets up three rows before looking higher to see his friend so amazed by the glasses on his face. a small laugh escapes Jungkook's lips before he rushes up to Taehyung who hasn't even seen him yet. 

He places the soda down in the soda holder on the end of the chair arm that him and Taehyung have to share, he sits down and puts the popcorn on his lap. 

Taehyung looks over at jungkook and smiles, "Thank you" he says and Jungkook just smiles in return. Maybe it was what Taehyungs mom told him about protecting her son, or maybe it was the way Taehyung smiled, and the way his face was perfectly aligned,  one of those things had Jungkook want to stay by his side. All of them made him want to sit there for hours. 

Durning the movie he'd look over at Taehyung, he'd lean back and look at the small pieces of inside the glasses that he could, he'd see small pieces of words and smile knowing Taehyung was reading the dialogue. He made sure he wasn't hogging the popcorn and intentionally lean it closer to Taehyung so he could easily grab the popcorn he wanted. He saw Taehyung cry during the emotional and beautiful parts. 

The movie ends and Jungkook returns the glasses. 

Taehyung wipes away the tears left on his cheeks. They were the last to leave the theater. 

"That was beautiful, the movie had such a strong message, it doesn't matter what you look like, people should love you, for you" Taehyung says and Jungkook puts his arm over Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung looks at him waiting for Jungkook to speak. 

"Don't tell anyone I saw a romantic movie and was on the bridge of crying"

"I won't as long as you don't tell anyone that I cried" They both start laughing, Taehyung covers his mouth trying to stop laughing. He can't hear his laugh, covering it makes him relax knowing that whatever sound or pitch it is it is muffled and not too loud.