Chapter 4: first day

Start from the beginning

"Well how was your day good girl" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes when I smirked.

"Well since you're playing the role of the bad boy how about we see if you actually can do it.." I smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"I challenge you to get a tattoo." I said smiling. He looked at me shocked. "What are you saying you give up?" I laughed as he grinned.

"Fine. On one condition." He said.

"What?"

"You have to get one too, but I get to pick where and what it will be."

"Only if I get to choose where and what yours will be."

"Deal" he agreed. "But remember tomorrow it's my turn to challenge you something." I smiled as we shakes hands.

Detention was finally over as we both walked out of the classroom and into the thin hallways that lead to the front door. I opened the door as the cold breeze hit my skin. I started walking
As I felt someone hold my wrist.

"Let's get that tattoo." He said as we walked to the bus stop. We waited for the bus as I was getting nervous. I know I already have a tattoo but i don't know what the drawing will be. We hopped on the bus as we walked to an empty seat. I sat as he stood in front of me.

"What's the drawing" I asked nervous.

He chuckled as he answered my question."it wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you now would it?" I got more nervous when he said that then before.
We stepped out of the bus when we reached our stop and walked for about 10 minutes until we reached the tattoo store my cousin works in. Since we are under age I always go to my cousin since well ... I don't know but I just got my believe tattoo from him. We walked in as my cousin, Kevin walked towards me, hugging me. The tattoos on his arms increase. Wow shocker. I sarcastically said to myself since he is a tattoo artist.

"Hey Kevin." I said.

"Hey Jade. Hi.." He hesitated at Daniels name.

"Daniel." Daniel answered Kevin.

"Boyfriend?" Kevin asked, raising a brow.

"No. Just a friend." I laughed.

"So what can I do for you?"

"We both want a tattoo." I answered.

"Okay who's up first?" Kevin asked.

I looked at Daniel as he looked back at me.

"I'll go first" Daniel said as he walked towards the chair.

"Well what do you want?" Kevin asked.

"She'll tell you." Daniel said.

I walked towards the chair as I thought what he should draw on Daniel. I whispered through Kevin's ear what would look good.

"Two black birds flying on the left side of his back." Kevin nodded as he told Daniel what to do.

"Okay. Take off your shirt." Kevin did as told as he took off his shirt, revealing his abs. "Now turn around and sleep on your stomach." Kevin said as he prepared the materials. Daniel did as told and slept on his stomach.
"This will hurt a little at first but then it'll be fine." Kevin was now getting ready as he started. I looked at Daniel's face as he bit his bottom lip and shot his eyes shut.

~~

"Well put this cream on for a week and there's a mirror over there if you want to check it out." Kevin said. Daniel walked to the mirror as he looked at the tattoo. He then smiled looking at me.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Yeah." He smiled but it immediately turned into a smirk when I sat on the chair.

"What will it be this time Jade?" Kevin asked. I looked at Daniel as he smirked. I wanted to kick it off his face.

"He'll tell you." I said. Kevin moved his gaze to Daniel. Daniel pulled out a paper from his pocket and showed it to Kevin.

He whispered it into his ear.

"Well turn around and pull your pants up. You're lucky it's a big drawing but we're going to make it into a small form." I was now getting nervous as I heard Kevin talk. I don't like needles. I then felt something poke my right foot on the left side of my ankle. I bit my lip and shot my eyes close.

~~

"Well it's over, here's the cream, you know what to do and the mirror is over there." He said as he started to clean up. I walked to the mirror to reveal my newest tattoo..

It's a...