2.4

-POV Samm-

I sat down on my bed and sighed.

How the hell am I supposed to fix this?

I ran my hands down my face and sighed once more. I could contact Zelda, I'm sure she'd believe me.

-
I grabbed my phone,

Hey, can we talk?

I got an instant reply.

'What do ya need?'

I need to talk to Opal, this whole thing is a big misunderstanding, she refuses to answer my calls and messages

'She has the right to, what you did was terrible.'

It wasn't my fault, if you'd just let me explain, that's why I said this was a misunderstanding.

'If you want to explain then I think it's best to meet up and talk about it.'

Then where are we going to meet up?

'Well Opal has work all week, I'll have to skip a class but that's no big deal, can you do tomorrow?'

Yeah, how about the café at ten?

"Sounds good to me, bye.'

Bye.
-

Opal get a job? Hm

I smiled to myself, maybe this could work.

-0-

I pulled into the campus parking lot, Zelda's car already there.

I walked up to the door and could see her sitting at a far table, I walked up to her.

She gestured to the chair across from her, "well, sit down."

I sat down and she took a sip from her drink, "explain." She said with a stern tone.

And with that I explained the whole situation, I started at Sienna and I's past up to the incident and what happened there.

The tough look in her face was now gone and looked full of regret, "I'm so sorry, I will do whatever I can to try to get her to listen, but I can't guarantee that she'll want to. Wait," the look on her face changed from regret to mischief. "What if we somehow trick her and get you two alone?"

"I don't know, I honestly don't like the idea of manipulating her. You mentioned she's working now, where is she working?"

"The middle school," she paused for a moment, "she's working for some old lady who teaches seventh grades algebra."

"Thank you," that's all I needed to know so I got up, "I will be off, talk to her."

And with that my plan was devised.

I will start off slow, small little gestures for her. I'll slowly make my way up bigger and bigger until she agrees to meet up so we can talk.

She should be at work right now, so why not start.

I drove to the nearest gas station and bought a small bag of Hershey's Kisses. I drove down to the middle school and circled the parking lot for her truck, I found it.

One of the kisses and a piece of tape is all it takes. I taped the kisses to the driver's side window and left.