0.3

-POV Opal-

"What do you mean we're going to crash the game?" I wasn't up for it, I have a good girl image I don't want to screw up.

"We. Are. Going. To. Crash. The. Welcome. Back. Game." Alex said slowly as if I didn't understand fully the first time.

Then Mags leaned forward and asked Zelda, "Wait.. Does she not do bad things?"

"She does... I think," Zelda replied while turning to look at me.

"I'll do it, just don't assign me to a really bad part," I said feeling confident.

Then Kc leaned forward and said, "Then you're getting the best and most difficult part." There went my confidence.

"You have to sneak into the boy's locker room and pop every single football they have in there," added in Rachel.

I was so confused, I didn't want to ruin the game or even be a part of this. Before I knew it they were all shouting, "Rookie!" Over and over. I guess I was really going to do this.

-0-

Zelda and I were on our way back to the dorms. The plan was made before we left. Zelda would stay outside the locker room doors and distract the boys. Kc and Rachel would be under the bleachers gluing people's bags to the metal bleachers, and Mags and Alex would be on the outside field ready to run across in the middle of the game. Naked. These people were crazy. Of course, I still had the job to go through and pop all the footballs. It couldn't be easy getting into a boys locker room.

"Sleep on it, because you'll have to do it tomorrow," Zelda said while closing the door to her room. It was past midnight and I was wide awake.

There really was nothing to do in the dorm. We didn't have a tv yet and I've read just about every book on my bookshelf. As a result, I just laid on my bedroom floor in the dark.

After a while of laying the sun slowly started peeking its yellow rays into the room. I took this as my cue to get up and make some food.

I was in the kitchen making frozen burritos when Zelda walked in and asked for a burrito, I gladly added one to the plate before putting it in the microwave.

Zelda and I ate on the floor in silence, no way we're we going to sit on that gross sofa.

I broke the silence after a while, "Do I really have to do this?"

"Yeah, it'll add you to our little group."

"But I don't want to be in your group."

"It's too late now, you've accepted the task."

I sighed, "What if I get in trouble?"

"You won't, we all take make sure we're not caught."

"Alright. The games tonight and I'm not sure I can do this, I just got the plan last night."

"I know but I'm sure you can do it." She got up and put her plate in the sink I followed close behind, "In the meantime, let's get you coffee, I know you didn't go to sleep last night."

"I don't drink coffee, I rather drink tea," I said.

"Tea will get you nowhere, it has barely enough caffeine, we're getting you a double shot espresso."

A double what?

Before I could ask her she was already in her room changing.

I got into comfortable clothes, clothes I could easily run in if I needed to. Black leggings with a simple striped shirt and black Vans.

We made our way to the cafe. Once we got there I was surprised to see Alex, Mags, Kc, and Rachel all sitting at a booth. Seems like Zelda had this planned.

She ordered for me, the first sip I took from that double shotted whatever was overwhelming, but it tasted good. I don't like to drink coffee because it stains your teeth over time.

We sat down with the group and discussed the plan again. The game was starting in five hours and we really needed to plan everything step by step.

Rachel seemed very into it, paper and pencil out sketching where we were all going to be. Then Zelda budded in and nonstop talked for almost an hour straight about her role and distracting the players with her looks. She doubted she looked pretty enough to make the boys almost swoon, but she is.

Soon enough the silent air filled with sounds of parking cars, loud 'huts' from the players and whistles from the coaches. This was Zelda and I's cue to get to the locker room.

Now I wasn't nervous. I was scared. I've had a perfect record my whole life and if we get caught that record is changed. Zelda gave me a small knife and to quote, 'Stab the living shit out of every ball.'

We made our way to the boy's locker room, how I was going to slip in wasn't talked about so Zelda and I made that part. She'll go in and all the guys will follow her because a girl isn't supposed to be in the locker room, then she will keep them at the front entrance and I could go in the back.

We made that plan so that's what we did, and it worked perfectly. I went around the back of the building and tried the door, it was unlocked. I opened the door quietly making no sound and slipped in.

My hands were shaking and it was hard to focus. Off to the side, I could hear Zelda talking to the guys, I looked all around me and no one was in sight, she had all of them. I made my way through all the aisles of lockers until I found the cage full of footballs. One by one I stabbed them slowly making no noise.

After stabbing them I felt guilty. I felt very guilty. I put the knife back inside the hem of my leggings. Now my legs were shaking and vision was blurring. I held on to lockers for support and tried to make my way out until I hit and hard object in front of me.

I put both my hands on the object for support and looked up. Staring down at me was a tall football player. He was looking down at me with big blue eyes. A strand of his blond hair fell over his face. He looked concerned, and that's when I realized my hands were on his bare chest.

I panicked and tried to run, instead, I fell and the knife cut my hip. It hurt but I had to get up and run. I pulled the knife out and ran with it. I suddenly had the energy to run. I ran for the back door and made a bang slamming it shut. I ran passed the front of the building were Zelda caught up with me.

"What happened in there? Why does the knife have blood on it?" She asked while we kept running. I ran all the way back to the dorm.