"I'm here.." Isaac said breathlessly, "I'm here.."

"Late," Stiles commented. Scott rolled his eyes. "You literally got here two seconds ago."

Stiles held up a finger. "I had a reason. Someone decided to wreck the cake," he glared at Liam. The werewolf blushed.

"Why are you so nervous anyway?" Isaac asked, tying his bow-tie, "Haven't you guys known each other since you were like.. Sixteen?"

"Fifteen," Liam corrected, "And.. I don't know... I just want it to be perfect."

Stiles looked skeptically at him. "You and Aspen are so meant for each other, it's ridiculous, okay? No matter what you do, she's gonna think it's perfect, m'kay?" Liam swallowed thickly, nodding. Isaac cursed under his breath, hands flopping uselessly at his sides.

"Anyone know how to tie a bow-tie?"

-/-

Aspen and Liam had both agreed, despite Lydia's protests, that they wanted a short, simple service with just family and a few friends.

While Liam waited in front of all the pews of people, Aspen was yelling for people to get with their partners in the foyer behind closed doors. "Hayden, you accompany Allison with the flowers," she told her maid of honor. "Kira and Mason," she listed, pushing them together, "Lydia and Isaac, Malia with Derek. Stilinski, McCall, with me."

The two best friends, dressed nicely in their tuxedos, joined her at the back of the line they had formed. Aspen straightened Scott's bow-tie nervously. He took her shaking hands and placed them at her sides, smiling gently.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "I-I don't know why I'm so nervous.."

Stiles snorted. "You should've seen Liam.."

The music started and Allison skipped out, Hayden clutching her small hand as she carefully placed tiny rose petals on the ground behind her. The tiny, hazel-eyed, strawberry blonde was followed by Kira and Mason, then Lydia and Isaac, all linked at the elbow. Malia and Derek came next. By then, Liam was sweating way too much.

But when she stepped in, he was speechless.

He knew it was cliché, every groom thought his bride was beautiful, but Aspen was beautiful.

Scott on one side, Stiles on the other, she nervously walked forward until they reached Liam, both boys leaning over and pecking her cheeks once. Scott went to stand beside Mason and Derek, Stiles taking his place as the "priest". Aspen barely believed it was legal for him to marry them, but, here they were.

Aspen's stepped in front of Liam, her hands sliding easily into his. Their vows went smoothly, the rings fitting perfectly on each other's finger.

"Liam Dunbar, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Liam smiled. "Of course I do."

"Aspen Martin, do you take-"

"Heck yes," she grinned. Liam's smile grew and he squeezed her hands.

"Liam, you may kiss-"

Stiles coughed, seeing as they were already tangled up in a kiss together.

"Er... Yeah. You may kiss the bride and what-not..."

-/-

Mason hit the edge of his champagne glass with his fork gently, making the tables of the reception quiet.

"I'd like to make a toast," he announced, "To Liam- dude, I've known you for half my life, and I've never seen you happier than you are when you're with this chick." He nudged Aspen's head gently, making her laugh. Maybe Mason was a tad bit drunk... "And Aspen.." He cursed. "Even though you stole my best friend," he chuckled jokingly, "I can say that I'm extremely happy that you're best friends' with my best friend." Aspen smiled, leaning her head on Liam's shoulder carefully as she watched the best man give his toast. "You guys are my best friends. I'd also like to add that I saw this-" He motioned between the two with his free hand. "-coming since day one. To my best friends." He raised his glass and there was a choked sob from Stiles' corner of the table. Aspen raised an eyebrow at him and he held a fist to his mouth. "Sorry..."

They all looked expectantly at Hayden and she sighed, pulling two index cards out of her pocket and standing up. Hayden was nervous, she had to admit, with all those people staring at her (even though she knew them all, for the most part). Hayden mumbled a curse word under her breath, letting the cards settle on the table.

"I had this.. Really long, boring speech.. But you guys deserve more than me reading off of a card," she mumbled. Hayden cleared her throat. "I, um.. I remember the first time I met Liam, really clearly. It was my first day at Devenford, picture day of course."

"Sixth grade, I think. There was a fight in the halls, Liam and some other kid. Of course, being the new girl, I rammed straight into it," she admitted shamefully, "Though, not as hard as Liam rammed his fist into my nose."

The tables laughed quietly and Hayden rubbed her nose subconsciously. "I hated him. For.. Well, a long time. But then I met you." She turned her gaze to Aspen, sitting all beautiful in her white dress, a small reminiscing smile on her lips.

"You were kind of the first best friend I had. And you changed me, Aspen. I remember meeting you in class and immediately being drawn to you. You had this.. Aura that just radiated off of you and I knew 'I have to be friends with this girl'."

Hayden sniffed, her eyes tearing up slowly. "And I'm so glad I did. I love you, Aspen." Her feeble hand lifted the glass up. "To the newly wed."

The tables clapped heartily and Aspen stood, crying happily into her friend's shoulder. "I love you too, Hayden.."

Mason grinned. "Well dang," he said, "That made my speech look terrible."

Aspen hit his shoulder playfully. "Both of them were beautiful."

Liam smiled at his new wife and kissed her softly. Aspen grinned back at him. "Promise you're ready for this, Dunbar?" she asked. He pressed his lips to their intertwined hands. 

"Promise."

THE END. 

Again, if you haven't read the authors note at the end of last chapter- thank you all so much for reading! This, unfortunately, is the final chapter of Liam and Aspen's story, and I will not be continuing into season six. I would rather leave you guys on a good note rather than continue not updating for another three years open-ended. So I hope this allows for some closure, and again, thank you so much for sticking with me for this long. Love you all!

If you want, check out some of my other fics, which I will continue to update:

Magic Tricks (Peter Parker)

Marlboro Nights (JJ from Outer Banks)

Thank you all so much! And I wish you happy reading!