Hot Flight Attendant

Liam had to drive Aspen's car to the hospital because her hands were shaking so much. She couldn't help but remember the last time Lydia had been in the hospital, and how she went for two day stroll in below 20 degree weather. Naked.

When they arrived, she walked so fast it was hard for Liam to catch up. They met Scott at the elevator, Aspen immediately dashing past him to get to her sister.

She didn't even notice Liam wasn't following her anymore as she tried to catch Lydia and her mother, just before Lydia went into surgery.

"Lydia!" Aspen yelled, trying to get to the bed they were rolling her on, nearly tackling Kira in the process. "Wait! Wait-"

But the stretcher was already through the doors, Natalie Martin following suit.

Tears welled in Aspen's eyes and she put a hand over her mouth, holding in the giant sob building in her chest.

She lowered her hand shakily and turned. Suddenly, Malia was there, her lanky arms wrapping around Aspen's small frame. She buried her face in the familiar flannel of Malia's shoulder, letting a tear roll down her cheek.

Her sister. No one had told her how serious the injury was, but Aspen could feel it. And it wasn't good.

After a much-needed Malia hug, the two girls walked back over to the small group gathered; the whole pack was there. And Theo, but that wasn't important at the moment. Aspen sniffed, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. Liam laced his fingers through her's, giving her a sympathetic smile.

"Stiles," Melissa called, walking up to them. Stiles asked, "How bad is it?" Melissa replied with, "Could've been worse."

"Theo, nice going on that tourniquet," she praised, "You probably saved her life." Aspen blinked. Theo?

"She's about to go into surgery," she continued, "So it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

"It was the tail," Kira told her. Scott nodded. "Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference.."

Melissa nodded "okay" and gave Aspen's arm an empathetic squeeze, walking past them.

"But it wasn't just Tracy," Malia said, looking expectantly at Stiles, "There were the others, the guys in the masks?"

No one replied.

[•]

"Can you put your phone away for five minutes?" Mason whined to Liam, who was repeatedly checking his phone, "Scott can howl if he needs you."

The three teens, Aspen, Liam, and Mason, we're currently outside of Sinema, a club that they were way too young to get into on their own, but Hayden had scored them a way in, considering she worked there.

And after a whole day of sitting in the hospital, Aspen had been persuaded into coming with them, Mason exclaiming that it'd be "off-the-chain".

Liam sighed, pocketing his phone. "I just feel like I should be doing something." Mason hit his shoulder playfully.

"You are," he said as they started walking again, "You're my wingman tonight, and considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot, and a really hot flight attendant."

Liam made a face. "I'm definitely not you're hot flight attendant."

Aspen shoved him lightly. "Of course not, I am."

Mason chuckled, saying, "Okay, yeah, choices are limited, but at least here, you can get drunk." Liam rolled his eyes and the door popped open, revealing an aggravated looking Hayden wearing all black.