dieciséis

my literal life goal^

-

'What the hell is going on? Will one of you care to explain, please?' Audrey asks, folding her arms in annoyance as she looks at the two who were staring at each other.

Gareth shrugs, he was also very annoyed.

'Let Sergio explain, I'm done here for the night. Text me if you need anything, Audrey,' says Gareth, putting his arms up as he crossed to the other side of the room and then exited the house.

This time Audrey wasn't asking, she was just frowning at Sergio. Slowly, she gathered that this must've been something serious if it had got Gareth annoyed.

'Sergio, for the last time, I'm going to ask you again. What the hell just happened?'

'Well, Neymar was just here and now you're going to hate me,' Sergio began.

'Why? What did you do?' Audrey asks, curiously, her frown growing bigger.

'I made sure he found out about what Laura had done that night.'

'What?'

'I'm sorry, Audrey,' Sergio apologizes, his eyes slowly watered.

'No, no. I don't believe you, this is all a joke, isn't it?' Audrey says, walking around in a circle.

The room is full of silence, no one says a word, while Sergio just stares at the floor, waiting for Audrey to say something.

'You broke a promise. I thought you were my friend, why would you do this?' Audrey asked, her eyes watering as a tear fell down her cheek.

'I'm sorry.'

'But you're not! This is what you wanted!'

'No. I just wanted you to be happy... with Neymar,' Sergio tries to explain but Audrey didn't take it.

'Stop it, don't make this about me when this is clearly about getting revenge on Laura, I can't even describe how much I hate you, Sergio, get out,' Audrey turns around and shouts.

Sergio gulped, he didn't think properly when he planned this. He forgot all about how Audrey would react. Shaking his head, the disappointment in himself grew bigger and bigger each second. It was true, he wanted to get payback on Laura but he also did it for Audrey.

Even though they had only known each other for a little while, Sergio really did begin to care about her. He wanted her to be happy and her happiness lied within Neymar and clearly everyone saw that.

'Why are you still standing here? Get out!' Yells Audrey, not wanting to turn around because of all the tears that were rolling down her cheeks.

Sergio took a deep breath and turned away, walking out of the door. He wanted to stay and explain but he felt the need to leave her alone because he was sure that it would be what he would want if he was feeling the way she was. Angry and hurt that someone broke her trust.

Meanwhile, Neymar drove back to his house. The party was over and everyone had left but he was sure Laura would still be there since she sent him multiple texts, asking him where he was and that she would be waiting for him. She still had a birthday surprise.

Neymar freed the door, slamming it wide open as he walked in with an aggressive attitude. Let's just say, he wasn't pleased with her at all.

'Oh, Neymar, you're back...' Laura pauses as she looks at the state of him. 'What happened, Ney?' she questions, examining his body language.

'You. You're the problem.'

'What?' she asks.

'You're a cheater and a liar, you cheated on me with Sergio, that... rat. Why would you do this to me? I loved you and you continued to just go to that club. Whenever I wanted you to go somewhere beautiful, you just hated it. You always liked to make me feel crap about myself. I hate you,' Neymar yells in annoyance. 

This anger was something else completely, he literally felt like smashing bottles in midst of his mixed feelings of irritancy and sadness. Laura couldn't believe what her ears were hearing; this all felt like a nightmare, haunting her.

Instead, it was all reality.

'How did you-'

'Does it matter how I found out? You're a cheater and I don't deserve you so this engagement thing is over. You and I are over,' Neymar yelled, not looking at her.

Laura was frozen in one spot, she never wanted this mistake to unravel itself. She may not have cared about him so much before, but she did now.

'Neymar, this was years ago. Can we get past this?' she asked, blankly, her eyes watering.

'You're stupid to think that at all,' he scoffed.

Laura just looked on the ground and then back up to him, 'Listen. It was years ago! When we had pretty much no feelings for each other! Look, love can't just be thrown away like this!'

'I had some. It doesn't matter because I never knew what love was anyway, I thought I loved you but I guess not since I don't want you now.'

'Oh and pack your bags and everything that belongs to you. It will take some time so I'll go elsewhere, some place that your not in.'

Before Laura could say anything, Neymar walked out of the house, not looking back a single time. He just drove ahead, thinking of what he had to do next.

drama is goinnn down forreal lol