once

Audrey and Neymar were drenched with water so the two snuck into the house, running upstairs before anyone saw them. They went to her room since she had a few towels.

'Here,' says Audrey as she threw a towel at him.

'Thanks,' Neymar replies as he takes it and uses it to wipe his hair. 

Before Audrey could even question him about the proposal, she had to stop when she saw Neymar taking off his shirt. She looks away, quickly and begins to use the towel on her drenched hair.

'Hey, do you have any boy shirts?' he asks, a wet shirt in his hand, revealing his toned body.

Audrey's eyes look at the abs and beautifully structured body but she averts them quickly as she looks back up into his face. A tiny smile creeps up to him when he realizes that Audrey was trying not to stare at his body.

'Yeah, I do actually, and before you laugh at me for keeping boy shirts, it's a football jersey,' says Audrey as she thinks of a genius idea.

Neymar groans, 'Oh, don't tell me it's a Dortmund jersey.'

Audrey just shrugs as she throws a jersey over at him, 'You have no other choice, here take my baby Marco's jersey,' she smiles.

Neymar takes the jersey and walks towards her, she tries to avoid looking at his body so she stares straight ahead of her, into his eyes.

'Do you remember what I told you earlier?' he asks, in a whisper tone.

'Yeah,' Audrey responds as she thinks about the proposal he was talking about. Her heart began to race faster than ever.

Neymar gets down on one knee and Audrey just frowns. What was this? 

'Will you go to a Borussia Dortmund game with me?' he asks and then tries to stop smiling.

'Oh, my god! YES!' shrieks Audrey as he gets back up from the floor.

Audrey was happier than ever, she had always wanted to go and when she saw the tickets Neymar brought for her, it made her feel better than anything.

Without thinking Audrey wraps her arms around him, practically jumping on him as she touches his back with her legs wrapped around his waist. Neymar reacts quickly and hugs her back, he was happy to see her like this.

Then she jumps off, her face bright red from fangirling so hard.

'I don't know how else to thank you, first you got me the job and now this... I'm shaking right now,' she squeals, excitedly.

Neymar just watches her ramble on, he loves it when she reacts like this. It was so beautiful, she was beautiful. Even when her hair was drenched and so was she but it didn't matter, he wouldn't change his opinion of the girl. Audrey was one of the most beautiful girls in the world for him.

Audrey just reaches out to him and kisses him on the cheek. Neymar felt her soft lips touch his cheek and it made him smile. As he went to lean into her face, Audrey noticed again. She couldn't let him kiss her as much as she wanted it.

'Neymar, put on the jersey, I'm gonna quickly get changed in the bathroom,' says Audrey, thinking fast.

She dashed into the bathroom with a few clothes in her arms so she could get changed into them whilst Neymar put on the jersey.

When Audrey came back, she was her different self, the happiness just disappeared into the night. 

'Ney, your birthday is next week, isn't it?' asks Audrey, smiling.

'Yeah, how did you know?'

'I did my research, now, let's go before everyone asks where we are,' Audrey mentions as the two run downstairs, where the actual party was.

'Ah, there you are!' says Gerard as he grabs Audrey by the arm, taking her to where all the gifts were.

Meanwhile, Neymar walks into the kitchen grabbing himself a glass of water. He just stares at the water that was flowing into the glass, so smoothly.

'Ney,' says Leo as he walks in.

'Leo, what's up?'

'It's just that Laura saw you sneak upstairs with Audrey. She was wondering what was going on. I told her that I pushed the two of you into the pool as a joke,' he replies as he gets himself a glass of water too.

'Why didn't you tell her the truth?' asks Neymar, an eyebrow raised.

'The truth? Neymar, if the boys have realized that you have a big crush on her then Laura probably has too? What's going on man? You can tell me, I'm your best friend,' says Leo, tapping Neymar on the back.

Sergio was about to walk into the kitchen when he listens to the familiar voices speaking. He had heard what they were talking about so he quietly stands out there, waiting for someone to say something.

'I-I think I feel something for Audrey, god I almost did it twice. I almost kissed her, twice! If you're going to tell me to stay away from her, Leo, then let me just tell you. I've tried it, time and time again. I just can't get my mind off her, I don't know why I feel like this but it's so bad. I mean, for three years, I always had thought Laura was the one,' Neymar explains as he walks around in circles.

Leo just stops him and then tries to give some advice, 'I think that if you feel this way, that if you really like Audrey that much, either tell her because the feeling looks like it's mutual. Or you could end things with Laura so you don't feel so bad about it,' he says.

Sergio is still outside, listening to the whole conversation as Neymar thinks of what he has to say.

'Then she'll ask me why I'm leaving her, what do I say? I have a thing for your sister?' he responds, throwing his arms in the air, 'I can't do that, I know Laura loves me so much. It will hurt her and even Audrey would hate me for it.'

Leo just puts an arm around Neymar, 'It's okay, Ney, I'm sure there'll be a way.'

Sergio turns away and walks elsewhere. He heard every single thing and now he had something to plan. He walked around until he found Laura who stood with Rafinha.

'Excuse me, could I borrow you for a second, Laura?' asks Sergio.

Laura doesn't want to create any drama when she sees Sergio and follows him to somewhere peaceful.

'What are you doing here?' she questions, her arms folded.

'Laura, why are you doing this?' he asks, getting straight to the point.

'Doing what?'

'You left me without any words, you told me that he wasn't anything and then you left me for him.'

'Look, Sergio, years ago I loved you and I loved him but there was something about him that made my life bright so I chose him. I'm sorry Sergio if he wasn't here...'

'You'd be with me...' Sergio sighs, turning away from her.

'I love him now, Sergio. He's my world and I would do anything to be with him, he's helped me through the past to help me become the person I am now,' adds Laura.

Sergio doesn't say anything as he shakes his head. He loved Laura yet she didn't give a damn about him, couldn't they just get past it?

'Good for you, Laura,' he says as he walks out of the party.

Audrey notices as she watches him leave, away from Laura and then she figured out what must've happened. 

'Gareth,' she yells and Gareth looks around to see Audrey calling his name.

As soon as he could, he dashed over to Audrey, 'What's up?'

'Sergio looks mad, could you go after him? Make sure he's okay?' 

'Sure,' says Gareth, running after Sergio.