❝ he is something else,
he is a phenomenal
what more can you say? ❞

a b o u t m e ;
football. pisces. rap. hip hop. r&b. indie rock. books. wanderlust. ambitions. fashion. fifties enthusiast. classy and chic. vintage. retro. happy vibes. romance novels. gossip girl. brooklyn nine nine. stranger things. autumnal and fall lover. rainy days. dior aesthetics.

f a v o u r i t e s ;
lionel messi. antoine griezmann. fc barcelona. paulo dybala. bruna marquezine. audrey hepburn. cindy kimberly. klaus mikaelson.

c o m p l e t e d ;
- best mistake | neymar jr
- fireworks | neymar jr
- groupchat | fc barcelona
- happier | neymessi

w o r k i n g on ;
- sober | paulo dybala
- ocean | griezmann

❝when there is 1% chance, we'll always have 99% faith.❞
#staywoke | tw: @messiadore | ig: @barcaskies

☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°.。.:*・°
  • força barça
  • JoinedAugust 10, 2015



Last Message
Iionelmessi Iionelmessi Jul 06, 2018 09:04AM
best mistake reached 100k what?!?! and fireworks is almost on 70k. thank you!!!
View all Conversations

Stories by m ♡
sober ↳ paulo dybala by Iionelmessi
sober ↳ paulo dybala
❝it's just a contract, we'll get over it.❞ » in which, he is set up with a girl for publicity. » © Iionelme...
+4 more
happier ↳ neymessi by Iionelmessi
happier ↳ neymessi
❝you know that i was happier with you.❞ » In which lionel writes a series of diary entries t...
ranking #605 in letters See all rankings
fireworks ↳ neymar jr by Iionelmessi
fireworks ↳ neymar jr
❝my only mistake was choosing the wrong sister.❞ » In which he falls in love with his girlfriend's siste...
ranking #3 in neymar See all rankings
8 Reading Lists