Dragon's of the Silver Trilogy Pt2

Start from the beginning

Strengths: A light dragon is often considered one of the most powerful dragons in terms of their elemental power. A single blast of light can burn, maim and even cut off limbs. This makes them incredibly dangerous in long range fights and the speed in which they breathe their element makes it incredibly difficult to dodge. Their light bodies make them rather fast in the air as well, able to move quickly to dodge and fly.

Weaknesses: Much like the shadow dragon, the delicacy of a light dragons body makes them incredibly easy to defeat with a strong single blow. They are often considered the most delicate of all dragons, and their flimsy wings and soft scales make them easy targets for physical attacks. This makes them weak against dragons who can disable their element, such as water dragons and metal dragons.

Equilibrium: As a light dragon reaches this point they become pure blinding light made from heat that can reach a high degree. This light can move at faster speeds than any other equilibrium, expanding and contracting at will. Anything that touches it is either burnt to a crisp or incinerated, leaving nothing behind. It has been known to destroy entire cities in an instant. It is considered the most explosively powerful equilibrium.

Mastery: A master of light would be able to manipulate light around them in any way possible. They would be able to change reality itself, melding objects that aren't there, creating illusion made from light and in some cases even making others blind. They would be able to call on light around them and make sudden beams that could cut through nearly anything.

Other: There is a rare species of light dragon that has feathers instead of scales. These dragons are often very good flyers.

Gravity

Rarity: Extremely rare

Category: Mental

Characteristics: Gravity dragons are a large species, around the same size as telekinetic dragons. They have pale blue/creamy scales, much like a mind dragon, and they can often be mistaken for one. Their wings are large and they have small hard scales. They have long spikes on their back and two curved horns on the back of their head. They have a long thick tail and are often quite muscular.

Powers: Gravity dragons are able to manipulate the gravity around them, able to make it change directions. They are also able to change the strength of gravity, allowing them to make objects heavier or lighter. The strength of the gravity depends on their will. Some gravity dragons can create pockets of gravity so strong that it even affects time and space.

Strengths: Gravity dragons are usually rather large and strong, able to hit hard and receive large amounts of damage. Their ability to affect gravity also allows them to continuously put the opponent off balance through changing it constantly. They are also able to change gravity on themselves, making them heavier or lighter depending on their needs. Their powers also aren't affected by defensive capabilities of other dragons, meaning there is no guard against it.

Weaknesses: Despite their strength, if a dragon is able to move at high speeds or get out of their gravitational powers they can often be caught off guard and surprise. This makes them weak against dragons who can breathe elements that are unaffected by gravity, like energy type dragons, or dragons that can make themselves weightless, and/or teleport, such as void, shadow and spirit dragons.

Equilibrium: This equilibrium is very similar to a telekinetic equilibrium in the way that it cannot be seen. It is considered extremely dangerous as a dragon becomes gravity, the invisible force that keeps us stuck to the ground. Like this a gravity dragon can control the gravity in a certain area. Usually this involves making it far stronger, and has been known to crush even mountains under the overwhelming forces, and, occasionally, create a black hole. Also, time is manipulated in this equilibrium, depending on the strength of the gravity.