Taehyung

You woke up to the bright sunshine in your eyes and a sound of water running.  You get up and walk to the kitchen  looking around for something to eat until you hear foot steps from the bathroom. You turn around to find Taehyung. He had a towel around his waist and another hanging around his neck.
"Hey, how are you feeling? " you ask, trying not to look at his bare torso
  He sighs loudly, "I miss her touch.." You look at him while holding coffee.  His ex cheated on him.
"I'm sorry.." you say while looking at the water slide down his jaw line and down his chest. You didn't notice you followed the water droplets down to his V-Line and started to blushing unknowingly. "I wish I could help you.."
He grabs your hand, and takes control over it.
  "You know what will make me Feel better?" Taehyung says as he takes the towel off around his waist and makes you grab his length. "Of you giving me pleasure," He says while moving your hair. You shake your head ,giggling.
"I don't give blow jobs" you say letting him know in advance. Rubbing your thumb on the tip of his dick, he starts to breath heavy. You start biting your lip, while looking at him. He had his head back, letting out short,Deep, needy moans.
"Then lets pleasure each other." He Said while moving your hand. He moves you to the chair at the table. He takes off your shirt and rips your undies while biting his lip.
"T-taehyung..." you said while blushing. You watch him walk away and you just sit on the table. You kept thinking if you should just go through with this so you could take the stress out through sex.
  Taehyung comes back while tying your hands ,with a rope, to the chair. You look up at him with wide eyes. "Do not make a sound. " He says while spreading your legs. He slams into you hard, going all the way in. You bite your lip and closes your eyes tightly. "Oh gosh you're so tight " he says while leaning down close to your neck. He put his hands on the table and thrust hard and fast. He bit your neck and started to suck hard. He goes harder against your cervix, making skin slapping noise. He takes one hand, playing with your nipple. You tug at the rope, making your hands into a fist. He moves his lips down to your other boob, biting your nipple. He looks up at you while he tugs on it. You press your lips together, trying hard not to make a sound. He could tell you were having trouble, and took a hand, pulling your hair.
  "Taehyung~" you moan out loud. As you got closer, taehyung pulls down and gets down and licks your heat. You look down at him and watch him stick his tongue on you. He grabs tightly onto your thighs, bruising them. He looks up you, with dark, lustful eyes. He moved his tongue deep and fast. You moan once again before releasing again this warm tongue. He licks up all your juices, making sure not one drop was missed. Once he finished he came up and kissed you, while untying your hands. You kiss back, swinging your hands around his neck. He makes you wrap your legs around him and carries you to your bedroom. He carefully lays you down and makes you let go.
"I need to go work. You better be right here when I get back." He says and looks at you. 
***
You were walking around in your room, soon to get pushed on the bed. "I told you to stay on  the bed" Taehyung growls.  He grabs the hand cuffs and handcuffs you hands behind your back  " he turns you and and makes you prop your butt up. He grabs something  and pushes it in your butt hole. You gasp really loud. "You look cute with that tail baby girl" He says while sliding into your womanhood. You feel a sharp, cold, metal against your back. Taehyung lightly drags a knife down your back, tearing the skin. He thrust deep and slow. You moan loud
"Taehyung!" You tighten your walls around him, making it harder for him. He groans and pulls your hair, making you slide your upper part of your body. You screams from pleasure. He kisses down your back a little before reaching his high. Both of you released at the same time. He pulls out and watches you collapse.
You whimper when you  rolled to the side, It burned from where Taehyung cut you.  You watch him walk out, "I'm coming back for you baby girl. " He says while smirking.
And  right then, you hoped he came back because you've been in love with him for a long while.
*
*
*
Happy birthday to Taehyung♥️
I hope you enjoy.
Please:
-Vote
-comment
-Share

Love y'all.
-H