V. FINDING OUT

COLORS ϟ SIRIUS BLACK

V. FINDING OUT

THE CASTLE WAS QUIET

THE CASTLE WAS QUIET. At least currently from what Clara Green heard. As she walked down the halls, skipping, with a book in hand she was content. The book was a muggle trash romance novel, they were her guilty pleasure. This one was of the supernatural variety. And judging by the cover ( although you are not supposed to 'judge a book by it's cover' ) which had a moon and a wolf on it, the book was of the werewolf variety.

Clara hummed happily. She was gleeful for this time to read in silence in the Great Hall. She came very early specifically for that reason that it would be quiet. The one bad thing about being sorted into Gryffindor was that it was always loud all the time in her common room. Normally Clara was one of the reasons but when reading a book, she could have no distractions. So she began reading her book: Dancing in the Moonlight.

Mandy thought, Damn he looked good without a shirt. Even if he's a bi-polar arrogant kind of guy.

Clara continued reading her novel until Lily came and stole her attention. Thoughtfully reminding her about the transfiguration essay due.

The pair were about to leave when Dumbledore caught the attention of the whole room. He stood at the podium that he conjured up, "Good morning students! I hope that your breakfast is delicious. The weather has been very good." It felt like Dumbledore was staring right at her. "The dungeons are very dark as usual." McGonagall stared pointedly at him, "Oh yes! Onto the point. Next fall we will be travelling to Beauxbatons for a Triwizard ball. Durmstrang will be attending also. Your parents have been notified. The ball will occur over Christmas break. You will not be going home next winter break unless your parents requested otherwise. Toodles!" The podium then disappeared and the students started chattering very loudly.

"A ball?! I love France!" Lily started talking very quickly, "I can't wait to meet so many other wizards and learning new things. It'll be amazing!"

"I know, imagine all of the attractive Russian men." Mary was swooning already.

Marlene was about to burst, "And French ladies!" She pretended to faint.

"I agree with you, Marlene." Peter Pettigrew leaned an elbow on her shoulder, "French gals are a gift I cannot wait to unwrap."

James scoffed, "They make em' good in England too." He pinched Lily and Clara's cheeks and Lily swatted his hand away immediately afterwards, feigning annoyance.

Clara nodded in agreement, however, "Yeah, they do make the ladies good in England."

Peter Pettigrew had a mischievous look on his face, "So if you girls were gay, who would you marry."