"Ryan get your ass into the lockerroom and shower" coach bellowed from the sidelines ruining the perfect moment.

"Coming" I called quickly to satisfy him.

Then a devious smile formed on my lips as a plan formed in my head.

"Whitney" I called

"Yep" she responded jumping down from the bleachers.

"The two of you got me dumped" I said as I looked both of them in the eye with my serious face.

"So its payback time "

I charged them and threw them over my shoulder. I quickly carried them into the boys locker-room. I received a couple "Way to go’s" and "Oh yes" but I didn’t respond because I was a man on a mission.

"Kenny out the icebox quick" I called out

The girls started to fight furiously as they started to realize my plan. But Kenny was quicker. He jumped out a split second before I dumped the girls in. I couldn’t stop laughing and neither could the team. They both shared a look before they started to strip out the wet and cold clothes. They stripped all the way down to their designer panties and bras. Effectively capturing the attention of every boy on the team. Including the waterboy and the gay boy.

"Plan backfired" Whitney told me as she strutted past me and toward the showers.

"Or not" I said loudly

I reached out and slapped her ass and listened as it made a loud satisfying smack noise. I wrapped an arm around each of the girls and walked the rest of the way to the showers. I may have still been in my boxers but it was the best shower of my life. We had a full hardcore soap fight. I wouldn’t have to bathe until next week. When we finally stepped out the shower a man was sitting on the bench. Unfortunately he also happened to be the coach. At least he had the decency to wait until we finished and got out.

"Johnson" he said angrily

"Yes" I said as the water turned off and out stepped Lala and Whitney.

"Coach" I said slowly

"Its not what it looks like" Clearly lying

"Are you not in the shower with two girls" He asked me with his eyebrow slightly raised.

"Suicides. 50 of them tomorrow" he then left

I walked over to my locker and pulled my clothes on

"Come on ladies" I said steering them toward the car wearing my too big football jerseys.

"See you later" Whitney said as she shrunk into a blue jay and flew away leaving my jersey behind.

15 minutes later we made it to the house. The clock was nearing seven and I was starving.

"Ummm. Ryan" Lala said from inside the house

I walked into the house I was expecting to find some food but what I actually found was a naked boy.

"Wtf man" I said to the naked boy.

"Help" he said and passed out.

"Give me a hand " Lala said and tried to pick him up.

I grabbed him by the arms and dragged him up the stairs.

"Really Ryan" Lala said from the bottom of the stairs.

I continued to drag him into Lala’s room and throw him on the bed. There was no way he was going to be in my bed naked. Even though this was technically one of the guest bedrooms Lala had started to make it her own. Posters of Nicki Minaj littered the walls. Purple bed sheets decorated the bed and a dresser of clothes was always here.