"...sorry." He sighed.

"Sorry?" You questioned.

"Why...Why did you leave me?!" He shouted.

"What do you mean?-

" You know what I mean! You left me! Like I wasn't important!!"

"Haruka you are important."

"Than why?! Why do you put me through this?! I thought about you everyday!!"

"Haruka..."

"I thought that you would be back and not forget! But that what you did! You forgot!!"

"Haruka I didn't forget anything and you should know! We never forgot Rin and I never forgot you!!"

Haruka sighed and slammed his fist on the window.

"(Y/N)...I missed you..." He sighed and kissed your soft lips.

You were taken back by his actions and tried to push him away but he held your arms back.

"Har...u...ka!" You tried to utter.

He than parted his lips from yours and looked you in the eyes.

"...Leave me again..." He said.

"What?" You looked at him, a nervous look.

"...Leave me...it will be another cruel love story." He sighed.

"Pervert!!!!" Gou and Yuuto shouted as they tackled Haruka.

"What the hell did you do to my sister you dirty man!" Yuuto asked.

Haruka didn't react and allowed the two to tackle him. You couldn't stop staring off as you touched your lips and sighed.

"I didn't do anything. She did it." Haruka said looking at you. "(Y/N) let's be serious. Did I ever have a chance to swim with you?...like we used too."

"What do you mean?" You question him looking at him.

"I know about your heart problems...you can't swim anymore." He sighed.

You looked at Haruka and sighed.

"Yeah...sorry. I didn't tell you I was scared." You shivered.

"Scared?! Scared of what (Y/N)?! You are supposed to tell me everything!-

"Well it's hard when that person hates you!!" You cried.

Haruka looked down and as Yuuto looked at you and instantly jumped up to hug you.

"It is okay kid." He whispered.

"(Y/N) That's not what I meant..." Haruka sighed.

Yuuto glared at Haruka and shoved him forcefully.

"Yuuto!" Gou shouted.

Rei and Nagisa quickly grabbed Yuuto to stop him as Makoto held Haruka back. The two looked at each other with devilish looks.

"She had no choice but to move asshole!!" Yuuto screamed.

Gou quickly took you outside as long with your brother.

"Yuuto stop! Calm down!" You hissed, hugged him.

Yuuto scoffed and looked at Gou.

"Don't give me that damn look! You tried to fight Haruka!" She shouted.

Your brother shrugged his shoulders and scratched his head. While they talked and yelled you heard the bell ring and couldn't help but notice as red haired male standing over by the entrance, he looked awfully like Gou and continued to stare in your direction. His eyes were sharp and his teeth even sharper.

"Umm. Who is that guy?" You asked grabbing both Gou and Yuuto's attention.

Gou squinted her eyes to register the man in the distance and smiled.

"Oh that's my brother! Rin."

That name sounds familiar...

"Rin?" You questioned.

"...Dude that's Rin...Sharky." Yuuto laughed.

Rin walked over too you all and smiled.

"Who are these guys your around Gou?" Rin asked.

"Oh! Yuuto and (Y/N) these are the new students." She smiled in replied.

"Rin! Dude it's been a while." Yuuto laughed.

"Oh man! Yuuto?! Yo how's it been?!" Rin jumped with excitement and fist bumped with your brother, than looked at you.

"You don't remember me?!" Rin asked.

You mind was a bit foggy but you remember a little and felt your heart skip a beat as you quickly jumped and gave him a hug.

"OH MY GOD RIN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! DONT YOU GO TO SCHOOL ANY MORE?! AHHHHH I MISSED YOU SHARKY!!!" You cried.

Rin smiled and hugged you tightly and laughed. Rin had changed a lot in your eyes even though you said you would never forget him for a moment you weren't sure who that was.

"Same here. We have to catch up some time." He said.

Haruka watched and scoffed as Rin smirked back at him.

"If you want we can play that game."

Hey everyone I know updates are hella slow like really slow and I am a horrible person. I'm doing my best so I will be working on another chapter soon hope you enjoy! Love ya all!

~Love Ny