9| Help from her

Daniel's POV

When I got home from school I hurried to get inside my roomie.

I changed my clothes then I sat on the chair of my study table.

I got a yellow pad paper and the pink envelope I've bought at NBS a while ago before I got home.

I started to write.

To My Dearest Kath,

Wait. I don't know what to say? I already asked her today if how is she and such. Would I still ask her that kind of q? Would she say I have nothing to say, but that?

Phew.

I stood up and the went to the door. I was about to go to my mother's room and ask her to help me say something for my love. But I remembered she's not going home tonight. She need to have an OT.

And then I remembered Ate Dani. But I also remembered that she's such a teaser. Ugh. I have no one to help me!---

Wait.

I got my wallet and then got Julia's calling card.

Nice. Thanks Juls. You make my day nice.

Wait.

Did I just made her a nickname?

I got my phone and then pressed keypad. Then, I put her number and saved it before I call her.

Then I callee her. After 3 rings, she already picked it up.

Kath's POV

I am trying my the new video of Hairetmakeupan's hair and make up tutorial when somebody calls me.

I paused the video tutorial at my iPad and then looked down at my phone on my lap.

Only numbers??

But I also answered it. Ehehe.