1| First Love?

Daniel's POV

*Cring!* *Cring* *Cring*

The bell rang as I remove my lips against this girl's.

And then I walked and left her alone.

Tss. I don't even know what's her name. I just saw her earlier and grab her then kissed her. Tss. That's me. Daniel Jarvis Palanca. A certified playboy.

And then as I walk through the hallway, I saw my friends. Lester, Katsumi, JC, and Seth.

Hey man! They greeted me. What's up? Made out with another girl? Said Kats while putting his hands in my shoulders. Then I lazily nod my head. Woahhh!! They said in chorus. You're really a womanizer Deej! Seth said.

Hey man! I am not! Im just a playboy? Yah. Playboy. I guess. I said.

Nice. Deny it. JC teased.

Im just a playboy? Ok? I explained. Again.

Whatever you say man. Lester said with rolling eyes.

As we walk through the hallway, I saw this girl who caught my attention.

The feelings different. It's kinda weird. Yeah weird.  I felt something different. Unlike the feelings I felt when I saw girls who were attrective. But this one's, uh! She's different.

Uh, guys? I asked my friends as I scratch the back of my head. Who's she? I asked again as I point her— the girl who has black long hair, white skin, gorgeous face, and has dimples.

Ah, she?  Lester asked and point her. Yeah. I answered. She's Kath. He paused for a second then sighed. She's gorgeous, isn't she? Les asked.

Yeah. Indeed. I said and smiled.

We walked and went to our line where we should be. And I keep on taking glances to Kath.

Wow. Kath. What a beautiful name. It fits on her. They're both beautiful.

Sometimes she's caughting me looking at her. But she's just going to look away.

She makes my heart beats fast. And when she caughts me looking at her, I am blushing. And that is like a gay. Ugh. But it's ok. Anything for her.

Phew man! Why am I like this?

Am I being a, uh, gentleman? Or what?

Im not like this before.

But it's like, I've change. Because of her.

Looks like I found my first love.