6| Another Letter From Jarvis

Daniel's POV

To My Dearest Kath,

Good day, my love! How are you now? Are you ok? I've watched your game yesterday. It was awesome. YOU are awesome. But you had your ankle break. Aww. So sad I am not there for you. Because I need to be mysterious for now. But don't you worry. You'll know me soon.

But about my previous letter. I know you got it already. I saw you and your friends in the gym shrieking. It's a little bit cute, I admit it. But yeah. When it comes to you it is cute. But for others, nah! Hahaha.

So? Uh? If you are going to ask me, well, if being so inspired is fine? Or being so changed is fine? Or even being so inlove with you is fine? Guess I am really FINE. <3

Well I hate doing that heart. It looks....weird. Yeah. Weird. I think so? Hahah.

So, that's all for now! Always take care of yourself now while I am not yet there beside you. Ok? Always be healthy and gorgeous. *though you always are*  I love yah.

Loving You Always,

Your Secret Admirer <3

📃

It is a Friday today and I am about to give my letter to Kath.

But how?!

Lester is nowhere to be found. Also JC, Seth & Kats.

Haay.

I just walk through the hallways buy suddenly some random girl pulled me inside a janitor's room.

Hey! What's your problem!? I said.

Shh! She said.

Hey. What's your problem? I said sounding whisphering.

Then suddenly she pulled me from my neck, but I pulled my neck away from her then pushed her slightly.

Kiss me DJ! Kiss me like you kissed other girls out there!! She said seductively and pulling me but I am not interested.

I got her hands off me and said Sorry. I've changed. I am not the DJ that most of the girls know. If you did that weeks,months, or years before, maybe you can have it. But not now. Just pick up some random guys out there. Just not me. Ok?

Then I smiled at her. But she's crying. Maybe she is that inlove with the awesomeness Daniel Jarvis Palanca. Hehe.

I wiped her tears away and faced the doors.

But unfortunately or fortunately— because I don't know, I saw Julia.

I walked towards her then I smiled.

Hello. She greeted me?

Uh? Hi? I said as I lend my hand.

In my surprise she gets it and shook it.

I am Daniel Jarvis Palanca. But you can call me DJ. Or Deej.

Ah..

You are J--

Deej!! I heard someone called my name. What the hell are you here? Where looking for you since forever! Come on now! Oh. They're Lester & friends.

You better go now DJ. Then she smiled.

I was about to go but  I remembered our hands.

Oh. M-my.....

Oh sorry! She exclaimed then let go with my hand.

No. It's ok. Really. I said to her.

Haha. So? She.

So? Me.

Daniel! My friends said.

I have to go. Really. Haha. I explained.

It's ok. Bye. She bid.

Bye. And for the last time, I smiled. And she too.

I looked at her as I was going out of that room.

Hey man! I got back to my senses when Kats tap my back. What took you so long? JC Said. Made a little chitti-chat with the Ms.? Seth said.

I sighed. None. Come on.

Looks like there is a good between me and Julia now. 😃

And that's GREAT. 😉

She's not really that bad. Boring? Nor plain. :)

Actually, I find her nice. Friendly. And beautiful?