2| Love Letters? Love Letters.

Daniel's POV

Hey Deej! Les called me. So I looked at him. And raised an eyebrow at him. What are you looking at? He asked.

Kath. I said simply then looked at her again.

Ah. He said then fell in line infront of me. Uh, Lester? I asked him that makes him face me. What? He asked. Who's she with? I asked again. Ah, Julia. She's also gorgeous huh? He askes.

Well, not really. Slight. But she's not like Kath. She has a short brown hair. She's morena. She don't have dimples. She's plain. She's......boring? Well, that's what I can see. Or in short, she's not a chick.

I smirked and thought about how can Kath notice me. But Im so shy.

The bell rang once again then we went in our classrooms. Julia has a different room with mine. So it's so sad.

Then before our professor came inside, I'll ask my friends how.

Hey guys! Do you have an idea for Kath to notice me? I asked them. They smiled teasingly and were about to say something but I cut them C'mon, I'm serious here. I'm not going to play with her or what ok? But- men, help me. Please?

They acted like thinking. Then Seth put his index finger up,  aha! He exlaimed. What? I asked eagerly. Whenever she's passing by, the hallway, canteen or anywhere else, have her attention by dancing infront of her! He said sounding like his idea was the best. Tss.

Whay the f*ck Seth? I cursed him. I'll never do that! That's kinda...weird. And...embarrasing. Im shy. I explained him.

Nakks! Hahaha! Katsumi Stop it, stupid. I told him.

Aha! JC did the same as Seth a whike ago. But this time I left his mouth wide open. Make sure it's worth it, and not stupid like you three. Or else I'll knock your heads out.

They shut up after what I've said. But Lester here is quiet and serious. Uh, man? I asked him. Yeah? He asked back. Ideas? I know you're more better than them. I said.

Why not give her letters? Love letters. But keep youreelf unknown. He said then smiled.

I smiled and thank him. Then afterwards, our professor came in.

Haay.

Love letters. Nice. Perfect. <3