3| My Letter

Daniel's POV

Kath,

Uh, hi? Uhm, hello. Wtf?! I can't say anything!!

What the hell? I can't even do a sentence!

Ugh.

I crumpled the paper I've wrote on.

Psh. HOW?!!

Ok. Again.

To My Dearest Kath,

Hello! How are you now? Are you doing great? Well me? I am. Cause you are my inspiration to be fine. Oh wait. Not just fine. But to be happy always.

You are my reason to go to school everyday. You are the reason why I am always in joy whenever I see you. You are the reason why I not get bored in Mr. Stratfield's class because I am thinking of you in every solution Im doing. You are the reason for me to eat happily everyday. You are the reason why I get up to bed every morning. You are the reason why I have beautiful dreams. And you are the reason why I am writing this letter.

I hope you are happy now. And always remember that if you run out of lovers, or friends, or anyone by your side, you still have me. Always take care of yourself. I won't introduce myself but, you'll know me soon.Luv u. Haha.

Love and love and love,(haha)
Your Secret Admirer <3

YEAH!!! Alright!

I did it! Yahoo!~ hehehe

I covered the pen I used then looked at the four men infront of me. What now? Katsumi asked. Give her the letter. Duh? I said.

She'll know it dude! JC said. I know! I said in matter of factly We'll leave it in her locker. I said again.

I'll do it. Lester insisted. I looked at him confused. I will. May I? Then I nodded.

I know he can do it. He WILL do it properly.

~~~

We've waited a while earlier for Lester to deliver my letter for Kath.

He said he did it. So it's a relief for me.

Now, we're at the gym. Practicing volleyball.

Ok, it's kinda, uh? Girlish? Yah. Because most of the girls play this. But I love playing this ok? It's unusual to a boy like me to play this but as I said, I just love playing this.

And while we're playing this, I saw Kath and her friends wearing their P.E. uniform.

Wow. Looks like they're about to play basketball.

Yah. You read it right. Girls play basketball.

But wait. If they're about to play basketball, then they will change clothes. And if they change clothes, they will open their lockers-oh shoot!

So she got the letter alredy?!

Wtf?!

*BOOGSH*