5| What's With The Plain?

Daniel's POV

A-OUCH! Take it slow Lester! Kats demended.

We're presently here at the play ground in school. Obviously treating Katsumi's red face.

And now, Lester is putting the ice bag on Katsumi.

Hurry up guys. I am waiting here. WE'RE waiting here. I said in boredom.

The hell Deej! You did this to me. You should be the one who's taking care of me you crap! It hurts you know?! Katsumi complained

Yah I know,idiot. Remember. You did that to me also. Did I bother? Did I complained? Tss. I said truthfully.

Why? I am right, right? Tss.

Ok. Sorry. Hehehe~ He said back. Tss.

Then after our mini blame-him-convo, Kath's group pass by the hallway.

The heck. She's so beautiful. No. Beautiful isn't enough. Gorgeous is the right word.

Hey man. Lester got my attention. Left your mouth wide open. He said then closed my mouth by pushing my chin upwards. Then he smirked. She's so gorg, noh? I asked him. Who? He asked me.

Kath. I simply said. He looked at me, then smiled. Really? Julia is too.

Blah. You know man, to be very honest, I can't see the word 'gorg' at Julia. She's tan. She has a short brown hair. She's, uh, plain? Boring. Definately not a chick. But, man, that's what I can see.

K, man. If that's what you see. He stood up and helped Kats stand up too. And JC and Seth on the other hand stood up also. And I'm the only one sitting now. Gotta go.

And then they left.

What the heck was happening? Tss.