Chapter 65: Have You Ever Bluebot?

Start from the beginning

We were then sat down at the hair and makeup tables. Brenda is doing my hair and makeup while Nancy is doing Maddie's. Brenda is actually super nice and cool. She's also really funny to talk to.

Due to being really bored I pulled my Snapchat up on my phone and did a little video for my story. Brenda was doing my hair right now so it didn't really matter. "Hey guys so I am currently at Bluebot studios to get some pictures done with Maddie who is over there." I aimed the camera at Maddie who was to the right of me and she stuck her tongue out. "We're getting our hair and Makeup down right now by Brenda and Nancy who are super nice." They both waved and smiled at my phone. "Anyways I'm going to be updating my story a lot today and I love you guys bye!" I hurried up talking so I could fit it all in the video.

***

"It looks so good thank you." I complimented Brenda as I admired my hair and makeup.

"You're welcome, you better get some cute pictures." Brenda joked as she put away hair and makeup supplies.

"I will." I confidently replied getting up from the chair.

I walked over to Abby and Maddie who were waiting for me in the couch. "Do we just go down the hall and to the left?"  Abby asked making sure she knew what room the pictures were being done in.

"Correct, nice meeting you ladies." Nancy as we approached the door.

"Nice to meet you too, thank you so much." Abby replied.

"No problem." Nancy, Brenda, and Casey all said at same time.

When we got to the door and we walked into the see the whole set. There was a guy and two girls waiting to us. The set design initialed a white backdrop and there was a table full of props they could have us use. Around the backdrop as usual were cameras, lighting lamps, tripods and a whole lot of equipment to make the picture look the best it possibly can.

"Hello nice to meet you, my name is Deven and I'm the camera man here at Bluebot studios. Hayley is my assistant and Quinn is our prop expert." Deven introduced us to everyone.

Abby shook Deven's hand. "I'm Abby Lee Miller and these are two of my best dancers Maddie Ziegler and Katie Rose."

"Oh I see, nice to meet you ladies." Deven shook both Maddie and I's hand's. "You can both go ahead and step on the backdrop so we can get started." Deven told us.

Maddie and I handed our phones to Abby then stood together on the backdrop. We both already know he's going to do pictures with the both of us then one at a time.

We took some really cute pictures together including us both doing heal stretches while holding hands. Let me just say hard to do in skinny jeans. I swear I almost ripped them. We took a picture with the actual Bluebot which is the iconic thing at Bluebot studios. Our individual pictures were super cute as well. We ended up using props such as cute flowers, books, and even sunglasses. I thought it was a really cute shoot and I cant wait until the photos are edited and sent back to us so we can see them.

***

After the photoshoot we went back to Abby's house grabbed dance stuff then we were headed to the studio. Todrick is going to come and we are going to film a YouTube video together. He didn't even tell me what we're doing so I'm really anxious.