Chapter 4: Pyramid

"I MADE IT!😭😍" I texted Liv.

"OMG THIS IS CRAZY WHAT THE HANNAH MONTANA HSJDNDJSJDISJ I JUST SQUEALED IN CLASS AND EVERYONE LOOKED AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY BUT I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT THIS IS CRAZY! 😘💗🎉"

"AHAH LOVE YOU THANKS FOR ALWAYS BELIEVING ME! 😊"

"LOVE YOU TOO ANYTHING FOR MY BESTIEEEE! 😘😘"

Oh I love my best friend. She would text in class any day for me. Which isn't the best thing but hey, I love her.

I went to Instagram and posted the picture of me and Gianna captioned, "Nice to meet you ALDC LA!" I tagged Abby, ALDC LA , and Gianna of course!

"Because you got accepted into the ALDC I'm taking you out for ice cream." My mom tells me.

"Thanks so much mom!" Let me change into something casual first.

I throw on a red shirt and some white jean shorts with black details to match the ALDC colors. "Okay I'm ready!" I yell to my mom.

"Okay get in the car lets go."

When we arrive at the ice cream place called Charlie's, we get an outside table. I decided on getting mint ice cream and my mom decides on strawberry.

"Thanks so much mom I hope we get to do things like this when I'm more busy with dance." I say full of hope.

"Me too, but no matter what happens I love you."

"I love you too." I smile.

Later when we get back home we start looking over the paper work that Abby gave us.

"Since Abby really wants her students to focus on dance you're not going to be able to public school. I'll be at the school tomorrow to pick up your stuff. You will be doing homeschool for two hours at a building near the studio with the other girls at the ALDC." My mom says to me. I can't wait to meet the other girls! But what about Liv?

"Shoot... I forgot about that." I look to the floor. "I'm sure Liv and I will still have time to hangout." I said once again smiling. Liv was basically my only real friend at school so she was the only one I worried of loosing. Though she's Liv and she's my best friend, how could I ever loose her?

"I'm glad you're taking this so well and using a positive outlook.

"That's me, Miss Positive outlook." I joked.

"Well okay Miss Positive outlook, I called your old studio, 'Miss Jenns Dance' you've been officially transferred to the ALDC LA. The girls are all so excited for you, and they said they'll miss you."

"I'll miss them too." I think for a second, "Hey maybe the ALDC will compete against them someday?" I said with a smile on my face.

"I don't know maybe." My mom shrugged.

-

Two days later I woke up with a smile spanning from ear to ear. It's finally Monday and I'm so excited for my first pyramid.

I put on a red and grey ALDC dance wear outfit with an ALDC hoodie that reads Everyone is Replaceable on the back.

After eating I brushed my teeth, I did my makeup. I fixed my hair into a perfect bun and decided to add a bow.