I'm not even going to lie, I've purposely worked late nights ever since then because I didn't want to spend time with Mariana when he was on my mind. It made me feel so guilty for thinking about him when I'm with her.

And usually I could just sleep with her and any trace of him would vanish from my mind for a while but that just doesn't work anymore. Ever since I saw his face in that photo, nothing works anymore.

What the hell am I going to do?

I feel bad.

I feel horrible.

I mean for god sake I feel like Garreth. Literally asshole central.

Now every time I'm intimate with Mariana I'm craving Damien's hands on me. It's one of the worst feelings in the world. To feel like you've mentally cheated when physically you know you've done nothing.

And here I am thinking of how Damien would make a stupid comment at a time like this such as, ''So while you're giving it to her, you're fantasizing about me giving it to you?''.

I sighed. I pushed all my emotions from my voice before answering the phone.

''Hello, Mr. Stark.'' I greeted, bringing the phone to my ear. I know he lives in my beautiful, heat filled, home state California, and they are a few hours ahead which explains why he's calling so late.

''Hello to you too Mr. Yeiun. I call bearing good news. You do Photoshop as well, correct?'' He asked.

''Yes, anything that could possibly be done to a picture or video, I'm fully capable of doing it.'' I informed him.

''That's great to hear. I've set up a meeting on Friday to finalize the offer. You'll be meeting with me and your main client--''

''I'm sorry to interrupt you Mr. Stark, but main client?'' I asked, feeling confused. I was under the impression that I would just be working for his company in general, not anyone in specific.

''Yes, of course you'll be needed to touch up pictures for every model in my agency, but there's one that I take a very strong pride in and I feel like your talent is- or at least could be a great asset to his career so you'll be handling all pictures he takes before they are released. We'll discuss this in depth at the meeting. Friday at nine sharp. Is that good for you Mr. Yeiun?'' He asked.

''Friday, nine sharp, that's great Mr. Stark. I'm looking forward to it.'' I hung up the phone.

I'm so fucked up in the head.

I'm about to try to shove this all away. All of it.

I don't want to think about him.

I want to think about the beautiful fiancé I have waiting for me at home, who probably stayed up late because I know she knows something is going on with me.

I gave myself a minute, then started up my car and headed home.

∆∆∆∆

''Are you cheating on me?'' Was the choice of breakfast conversation from Mariana the next morning.

It was 7:00 AM and I had woken up early to make her breakfast before I leave for the meeting. She was sitting across from me at our little meal table in our house.

When I looked up her dark brown eyes met mines. I could see why she would ask that with the way I've been acting lately.

I'm not nearly as distant as I have been. Usually I'm all over her. Dousing her in affection without her ever needing to ask but lately I'm just not feeling it. Whenever I think about kissing her...my mind starts to tell me that I just really want to kiss him.