12

Cody's P.O.V.

I hear a slight groan, and I open my eyes. It was still dark outside. I look over to see Willow has a pillow covering her head with her hands pressed hard to the pillow. She was clearly awake. I wrap my arm around her waste and press my lips to the side of her head. She shifts towards me in response.
"I'll be back" I whisper before climbing out of bed and heading toward the bathroom.
I pull out a bottle of Ibuprofen and grab a glass of water. I walk back to the room to see Willow curled into a ball with all the the blankets wrapped around her.
"Cody" she groaned.
I gave her the ibuprofen. She sat up, took a few and chugged the water.
"We need to talk" she said followed by a yawn.
I sit down next to her and play with a strand of her hair. She was staring at the ground,but I could tell that she wasn't really looking at it, she was thinking.
"Okay what is it?" I ask rather nervously. She continued looking at the ground and didn't say anything.
"I need drugs" she whispered so softly I didn't hear her.
I thought I heard drugs.
"What did you say I didn't catch that?" I say worriedly.
"I need drugs." She said a little louder.
I couldn't believe her. I stood abruptly. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I screamed.
She gave me a look and nodded at the nightstand. I look and there is a peace of paper.
"Would you just let me explain" she said raising her voice.
I open the paper. Go with it. Phase 3. Final phase. Is what the note said. Camera planted, action.
"Cody please don't be mad, I love him" she started fake crying.
"How could you ever want him over me?!" I screamed.
She ran toward the door and slammed it shut. Let's just hope her plan works.

Willow's P.O.V.

I had the plan ready to go. Cody played his role rather well. I opened Tyler's bedroom door. Tears streaming my face.
"Baby what's wrong?"he said jumping off the bed hugging me.
I shook my head. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt him getting hard. I ran my hands down his back. He pressed his lips to my neck and I mentally gagged. "Don't worry baby I'll take care of you" he walked toward the bed.
"Tyler I don't want to" I whimpered pulling away from him "it's okay baby I will be easier this time" he tried to reason.
"Tyler I said no" he took his belt of and tied my wrists together.
"You can give it to me, or I'm going to take it. " he growled.
"Tyler I'm not having sex with you" I whimpered.
"Oh baby but you are." He started to undo his jeans and I untied the knot from my wrists.
I slid off the bed and reached for the door. The door was locked.
"I've done it before and I'll do it again" he growled.
I ran toward the window. Three floors up. This will be interesting. The window shattered at my impact and I was falling through the air. The oak tree was right next to me, but I couldn't reach any branches. I hit the ground with a thud and heard a sickening crack. I scream in pain. Kyle and Cody are there in seconds. Blackness doted my vision. Cody's hazel eyes met mine. Those damn beautiful eyes. I drifted into a sea of unconsciousness.