2

When I got home I went straight to my bedroom And started working on homework. When I hear new cops down stairs 'They are drunk' I say to myself. I ignored the thought switched homework assignments.
"Hey can I use the bathroom" I over hear.
I get up from my desk to lock the door when suddenly the door slams open and a man grabs me and says "Where are you going little lady" and kisses my neck then I struggle in his grip and eventually break free. "what the hell do you want"? I yell hoping my mother will come and get her man whore out of my room. Suddenly my mom calls up the stairs "come on down Ben I can't wait forever" and once he looks away I push him out the door with all my strength and lock it as quick as I can. I run over to my window and pound on it hoping Kyle will see me. After a minute or so before  I give up. 'Shit what do I do' I thinks to myself. Then the door is kicked down and he is back.
"Leave me alone asshole" I scream and do a spinning kick... My window shatters. I grab a piece of glass from the ground, And get in a fighting stance. He kicks my leg out from underneath me and I tumbled on to the ground and did a front flip behind him and I try to get up, but I ended up rolling down the stairs. I hear moans coming from my mothers room fucking whore I think to myself, by now the man caught up to me grabbed me by the throat and slammed me up against the wall right in front of the
window. Silently praying Kyle sees, he kisses my neck and rips my shirt off. He reached his hands behind me to unclasp my bra when I bite his wrist. I kicked him where it hurts and ran to the door. By the time I got it open he had recovered from my kick to his groin and grabbed me by hair throwing me to the ground. He yanks me up on to my knees and undoes his belt one handed. He wraps it around my wrists and puts it in a not. I start undoing the knot.

I mean come on my dad was the sherif he taught me enough to survive. I stare out the door as he drops his pants leaving him in boxers. I break the knot jump on his back and rap the belt around his neck he struggles against my grip and I kick the back of his knee cap sending him to the ground I open the door and run to Kyle's car out side In front of the house he isn't in it but I fumble with the door handle trying to refe it open. It's locked but I keep refeing on it he puts both hands on either side of me and closes me in. I close my eyes waiting for his disgusting lips to touch my skin again. When suddenly I feel a breeze. I look to see Kyle beating the shit out of him. I slide down the car bringing my knees to my chest. I was almost raped. I started silently crying.

Believe me I never ever cry. But I was almost raped so it is what it is.

Kyle beat him to the ground then came to me and pulled his under armor sweat shirt off and slid it over my head. I slide my arms through the sleeves he picks me up and huggs me. I just cling to him. My own mother didn't even try to help me. I kling to him like my life depended on it. Because it did. He was all I had. No mom. No dad. No family. No friends. Just Kyle.