6

Before I knew it Saturday was over and Sunday was here. Today is my date with Tyler. He knocked on the door and I opened it to see his jackass smirk. I can't believe I am doing this. We drove to where we were going to have our date.

*At the date *

We went to the club, it was loud and packed full of people I didn't want to be around. Lights flashed and music blared. We sat down at the bar and got drinks. I got a sprite and he got a Pepsi. I hear a high pitch giggle and my god it was so annoying. That's when a slut spills her beer on my lap. Just fucking great!
"Fucking whore" I mumble.
"Oops sorry" she giggled
"I'm going to the restroom to clean off" I tell Tyler.
"Ok but don't take long" he responded, ignoring what the slut did.
"Ugh!" I groaned and headed towards the bathroom. I cleaned up the best I could and went back to the bar. We drank our drinks then we ate some fries and left. My head started to get drowsy. Then it started to hurt. What I didn't know was he messed with my drink. Dick. I can't believe he would do that. Oh wait yes I do he is an ass! That's when he parked a car and started to touch me in places I didn't want to be touched. My body was getting so numb I didn't want to move. I wanted to fight back but I just couldn't. He took my shirt off and started touching my breasts. I didn't know what to do because he wouldn't stop touching me. He started rubbing my girly bits through my leggings. "STOP" I screamed. The world started spinning. Then it stopped. He stopped touching me. In fact it didn't even feel like he was in the car. The last thing I remember was a pair of hazel eyes looking at me and then I drifted into the darkness.