11

Next day**

I walk up to the school yard to see everyone staring. As I walk through the doors I see Tyler walk out from the office and I try to hurry to my locker to hide but I didn't make it in time. He gives me sad eyes.
"O god I'm so sorry" he pulls me into a hug and I freeze.
Then I quickly hug him back. In order for this to work I have to make him believe.
"I-i-it's o-okay" I studder  out.
The bell rings and he grabs my hand and we walk to his locker.
"I-I gotta go grab my stuff" I mumble.
He nods and I blend into a crowd of people. Walking by. I make it to my locker and grab my stuff. 1st period... Math class which I get to skip. So I texted Cody. I'll be in the weight room he quickly texted back Kay I'll talk to the teacher see if I can skip I put my phone in my bag and got changed I was in the weight room, getting ready to start stretching when Cody came in.
"Heyyyyy" he said
"hi" I responded
"how's the plan coming" he asked casually
"it's coming" I answered with a sigh.
"have you ever thought of actually fighting?" He asked.
I paused for a second "no" I said honestly.  "ok well I'll just watch you for a little bit. Oh and here listen to this" he handed me his phone with the I tunes app up I selected a playlist called P.F.B.
Weird name but that's the one he told to pick. I put it on shuffle and started letting my frustration out. A bout 10 minutes later the gym teacher was in the room with Cody and some other guy. I stopped and paused the music.
"Do you need something?" I ask and they all smile.
"Hi I'm Alex I run a boxing and fighting clinic. If you are willing to fight all the guy boxers here I can make you an offer at my clinic." He said in a business like tone. "what kind of offer" I ask semi-interested.  "fight for money" he explains short and simple.
"Let's do it under one condition" I offer "what would that be?" He asks
"Cody is my manager." I say automatically  "Works for me" Alex said.
"Boys!!" Alex calls.
About 4 or 5 of the muscular popular boys come in with shorts and gloves on. I smirked. I grabbed my phone and handed it to Cody.
"Video this" I whisper.
We walk out onto the main floor and the protective mats are already laid down.
"I want you guys to come at me all at once. This isn't boxing this is fighting." I challenge. They all laughed like they were talking to Kevin Heart.
"I'm not joking," I said in a determined voice.
10 minutes later all the guys were laying on the ground gasping for air.
"You will learn not to fuck with me one way or another" I say.
Alex walks up to me. "Not to bad" he compliments.
"why thanks" I say sarcastically.
"You're in come by tomorrow" he said shaking my hand.
"will do" I respond.
Then there was just me and Cody. He was kind of just staring at me.
"Damn girl remind me to never fight with you" he said laughing.
"will do" I went to get changed and came out to see Cody pinned against the wall by Tyler.
Cody seen me and gave me 1 blink. 1 means no and 2 means yes. Damn it Cody. I walk into the weight room and grab my bag and Cody's phone and started yelling.
"Cody!!!! Cody you forgot your phone!!!!Cody!!!" I walk right in front of the door. "CODY!!!" I open the door to see Tyler.
"hey babe what's all the screaming about" he asked.
"Cody forgot his phone, I'll just give it to him next period."
The I selfie bombed his phone.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" Tyler screams.
I shrink back and hit the wall.
"W-w-w-what d-do -y-y-you m-mean" I whisper out.
"HE IS NOT TO HAVE ANY PICTURES OF WHATS MINE IN HIS POSSESSION!!" He screams and I start the waterworks.
Tears are streaming down my face when he looks at me apologetically.
"Babe I'm sorry" he tried.
I slide down the wall and curl into a ball. "Babe...baby...answer me I'm sorry" he continues.
I start crying harder. He brings his hand up to my cheek and I flinch back.
"I just want Cody" I sob out.
"Why...what does he have that I don't" he whispers jealousy clear in his voice.
"He's my friend" I whisper.
"and what am I?" He asked sounding hurt.  "My boyfriend" I whisper.
Step 1 complete but oh god I'm gonna puke. "Okay baby I'll go get him" seconds later Cody comes comes in with Tyler on his trail Cody wraps his arms around me hugging me close.
"You're good" he whispers low.
"I know watch this" then I made my knees buckle and "faint" Cody catches me right before I fall.
So I let myself fall asleep. Good thing I didn't sleep last night. An hour later I wake up to see Tyler standing over me worried. Ok step 2 in action
"hey babe" I say drowsily.
A smile finds its way upon his face.
"What?" I ask curiously.
"Nothing your just so damn cute when your tired."
I smile. I sit up to see we are in my room on my bed. He's standing there awkwardly besides me.
"You can sit down" I say, and he climbs up next to me.
"I'm going to get a drink, alcohol preferably want any?" I ask
"Does a bear shit in the woods?" He responds.
I walk out of the room and close the door. I hear moaning coming form the whores room.

Real quick A/N has any of you just ever got that feeling where one thing sets you of and you start getting really depressed for an hour or more? Comment and let me know... And this is what's happening to her

I walk down the stairs and get into the stash of liquor. I grab a bottle of bourbon, vodka, wine, and captain Morgan.
"TYLER DEW OR PEPPER!!!" I scream "BITCH BOTH" he yells back while laughing.
I grab 2 liters of each and red solo cups and send them up the elevator shoot. (Thing like and elevator only rally tiny and it goes to another part in the wall)

I send it to my room and grab my phone I put it on record and shove it in my bra. I walk in front of the stairs.
"TYLER GET YOUR LAXY ASS DOWN HERE AND CARRY ME" I yell
"OKAY BABE" he yells and runs down the stairs picking me up and takes me to doorway to my room. I start laughing.
"Wanna play 20 questions?" I ask
"sure why not" I yawn and snuggle into the blankets.
"Each question you take a drink....How old are you?" I ask.
"18" I take a drink.
"Are you ok you've been acting weird lately" he asks
"just a little traumatized that's all. I'll be fine..." He talkes a drink.
I hear the front door slam. "Can I see your phone?" I take a quick drink as he hands me his phone.
I hack my home security system and go into the security cameras 3 more police guys came into the house with my mother right next to them.
"Hello????" He says waving his hand in front of my face.
"Yea" I say looking up falling out of my daze.
Tears were brimming my eyes.
"Why are you traumatized?" He asked.
"You forced me to have sex with you.... You raped me" I say and chug the rest of the wine.
Then I started on the vodka.  Fuck this shit. "Look I raped you cause you would never want me...I have a length issue" he admits.
"get out" I demand.
"what!?!" He asks
"Get the hell out" I say again
"why" he tries
"I NEED TIME NOW GET THE HELL OUT" I yell.
"okay okay bye" he says then leaves I listen to the recording while crying. "18" and "rape you" are the words that stuck out. I walked over to the window seat and sat down I grabbed the handle and open it. I sit with my legs hanging out of the window. I call Cody. He picks up after a few rings."hey" I slur out  "are you drunk?" He says sleepily. "Maybe" I say and giggle. "I'll be over" he says and hangs up.  I spot the branch closest to my window from the oak tree next to my house. It's about a 14foot drop and about a 7 foot jump to the branch. I screw the cap on the burbon and shove it in my bra. I stand up and jump. My hands grip the branch and my legs swing up but but before I did a complete flip I spread my legs and flipped over landing in a sitting position with the branch between my legs. I start sliding back till I got the base of the tree.
(She is sitting like the picture above/side but the only thing is the tree is higher up and not curved)

I pull the burbon out of my bra and started drinking it. I started thinking about my mom. And my dad. And Cody. And Tyler. And Kyle. I eventually just sink into my thoughts and forgot everything else. When I realize some one was shouting my name. I look to the left. Nothing. I look to the right. Nothing. "Down here" I look down a little to quickly and end up falling. I close my eyes waiting to hit the ground but it never came I open my eyes and see the deep hazel ones I've grown to love. I let out the breath I realize I've been holding. I put my head in the crook of his neck. "I think I might have fell for you" I whisper and he laughs. He sets me on my feet. "Let's go get u sobered up" then he walks me to his house and takes me up to his room. He turned the tv on and you'll never guess what we watched.

Three words.....

Pitch. Perfect. Marathon....

We watched pitch perfect 1 and 2, after that we put Teen Wolf on, and we ended up falling asleep. The next day we woke up we went to school. And everything was okay for a while.