9

Jackass's P.O.V aka Tyler

I finally had sex with her granted it was forced but she agreed to be my girlfriend... She may not love me know but eventually she will. I will be the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.

Willow's P. O. V.

Last night was so fucking... I don't even know what the word for it would be. I lost my virginity and it wasn't even by choice. I don't know what to do. Ya know, Cody seen me naked. And honestly I don't even care. I really like him. OH FUCK I KNOW WHAT THE WORD IS IT'S FUCKING CRAZY! So anyway right now I'm laying in bed with Cody, snuggled up against him. I really like him. Despite me being comfortable I gotta get up. If Tyler sees he'll probably tie me up again. I kissed Cody on the cheek and slid out of the bed I grabbed Cody's sweat shirt and through it on. I left him a note.

Hey,

it's me obviously I borrowed your sweatshirt I'm not taking any chances I gotta get outta here before Tyler sees. Also I really want to borrow this leather sketch book/journal. Btw I'm Tyler's girlfriend now soooo...yea don't hate me
-------Willow

I flipped the note over to draw an arrow pointing to the book. Then I opened the book went to the first clean page. And wrote my phone number down. I grabbed my phone and just ran to my house. Running helped me think. Before anyone could see me. I went home and sat on my window seat and just cried my eyes out for everything that has happened.

Cody's P.O.V

I woke up to see Willow gone. I instantly panicked until I seen the note on my desk.

Hey,

it's me obviously I borrowed your sweatshirt I'm not takin any chances I gotta get outta here before Tyler sees. Also I really want to borrow this leather sketch book/journal. Btw I'm Tyler's girlfriend now soooo...yea don't hate me
-------Willow

I flipped it over to se an arrow pointing at my book I flipped through to see a message with a phone number... It was Willow's. Smart girl. I got up and got dressed to see she took my favorite sweatshirt and the one she wore the first time she came to my room. This girl I tell you. I went to the bathroom to do my normal hygiene routine. When done I got my shoes, other favorite hoodie, my phone and my car keys. And set for Willow's house grabbing my book right before leaving writing my own little letter on the same page as her phone number. I drove to her house and pulled in the drive way. I seen that the house next door is for sale I can tell my dad that later. I honk the horn and get out of the car she appears in the window and motions me to come in. So I walked up to her room to see........