[38] Riding With Him [RQ]

Start from the beginning

He frowns a bit, but then walks up to Niall after Greg stands up to help their parents.

He sits down next to the blonde as Niall, himself, gets even more nervous; why is he just staring at him and nothing else, say something so he won't die.

"L-Liam?" Niall decided to speak first, and he wants to know if its actually him; there are doppelgangers out there. The brunette smiles and nods.

"That's me. I'm glad you're so calm, obviously being a fan; that being shown with your stare and clammy hands." Niall blushes and looks down; he is quite observant, but he knew that about Liam.

"You're quite adorable as well, how old are you?" Niall may have died right now, but he must answer to his future husband, no matter what.

"W-Well uhm thank y-you, Liam... B-But I'm 21." Liam smiles slyly and pats his thigh softly, making the blonde blush even harder and make him grow harder in his tight underwear, underneath his jeans.

Niall's lucky that Liam can't see his problem or there would be even more trouble.

"Well I'm 25, but you know that surely, and--" Niall places a finger to the singer's lips, earning a smile from him, before he removes his finger slowly as his cheeks become even warmer.

"I'll a-actually be 22 tomorrow... When your next concert is; I'll be going to that b-by the way, obviously." Liam now smirks and raises his brow.

"Oh, will you now? Well I can't wait to see your pretty face in the crowd then, love." Niall has literally died and went up to heaven, singing down to Liam's soul; how and why is this happening?

"Where will you be seated?" He further questions the blonde before Niall smiles gently, building up more courage as this conversation goes on; the once in a lifetime conversation with his soulmate.

"I-I'll be in the front row... Hopefully you'll come down to the audience to see me?" Liam smiles bright, his beautiful teeth showing as his eyes crinkle at the edges. He nods slowly before planting a kiss to the boy's cheek.

"I'll definitely see you then, uhm--"

"Niall. My name is Niall... Horan." Liam grins and chuckles, standing up from the seat with a happy sigh.

"Well Niall Horan, I must use the bathroom. We may talk again when I come back, you adorable little blonde."

Niall blushes hard once Liam leaves to the bathroom inside the plane, nearly fainting in his spot as Greg smiles at him; their parents listening to books as they doze off.

Niall's birthday weekend is already the best; and Greg and him know it, for sure.

×

September 13th

The next night came quickly for the blonde and his amazing family.

The stadium is filled with loud fans, spiraling lights, and everything that Niall saw in the videos he saw on twttier; it was perfect in real life and he couldn't be happier. "How is everyone doing tonight?" Liam asks the audience with a big smile on his face.

Everyone in the stadium screams so loud, that Niall's sure that he won't be able to hear later in the night; but who cares. He's with Liam and his family and that's all that matters to him.

"That's what I like to hear you guys! For this next song though, its going to be a slow ballad and it'll be sung for a wonderful blonde that I shared a flight with last night and this morning.

He was really sweet and had a beautiful face, and if we were to date, I'm sure you'd love us together." The crowd screams even louder than before, making Liam chuckle and smile big.

"It is his birthday today also and he is in the front audience, so, I might as well go down there and sing for him, eh?"

The crowd screams so loud that Niall's sure he can feel blood coming out of his ears, but he doesn't care of course; even though it isn't happening.

Liam jumps down from the stage carefully and walks up to the blonde who is beginning to have tears in his eyes.

He leans in close to him and places a quick kiss to Niall's lips, catching him and everyone else in crowd off guard, but in a great way.

The kiss was shown on the big screen and that's what made the crowd scream so much louder than before. It was an amazing quick kiss.

Liam leans his forehead against Niall's and smiles at him lovingly, letting out a sigh of relief.

"You wanna know what happened last night?" He asks Niall, the audience being able to hear him still. The blonde raises his brow with a smile, happy tears in his eyes still.

"I fell so hard for a beautiful blonde man..."

×

Cute and happy one shot, I honestly really loved this one; it was pretty good :) I hope y'all thought the same about it and I love you all so so much.

Thank you so much for the amazing support as well, each and every one of you make me so happy, even if you just read these short stories 💗

-Robbi x