I want you

My eyes search the room for Elliot and unfortunately they find him.He's chatting to one of the girls in the top set of Elliot's maths class.This is what I mean,he belongs with someone like her.Not someone like me,I only cause trouble.Trouble is not what Elliot needs and I can't help but feel jealous,as I watch them laugh at eachother.They must have a lot in common.

Spencer,I think her name is.Shes a smart girl,always gets medals and trophies for being intelligent.Im not sure if he's doing this to make me jealous but its working.They seem to look good together.

People look at me and Elliot and seem to be confused.Ive heard a few people in college ask him questions like: Why are you with her?Does she not scare you?What do you see in her? What if Luke comes after you?She'll only cause you trouble.People in the street or in shopping centres look at us and think we don't go together I know it.Those are the questions I tried to ignore and pretend everything's okay,when it's not.Elliot deserves someone better.

His eyes look at mine and Elliot smiles.

"Hey Ronnie" He waves.I look away and get up from the table.

"Ronnie" he repeats

"I've got a test" I sigh,realising Elliot and I don't fit together,atleast that's what everyone else thinks.

"Okay we'll I'll catch up with you later then" He replies before turning on his heels and walking down the hall with Spencer.

Oh god what am I doing?Watching Elliot be with another girl.Am I stupid or something?

My heart pounds and I have five minutes before my maths exam.I turn on my heels and watch as Spencer links arms with Elliot.My heart clenches for a minute,but soon returns to a normal beat when he unlinks arms with her.

I run down the corridor and spin him around.His eyelashes bat as his blue eyes look into mine.Spencer watches us with shock before my lips slam against his.His eyes open again and he removes his lips from mine for a second,taking a gasp of breath before kissing me back.

"What...what was that fo..for?" He questions

"I've made my mind up Elliot"I sigh

"I love you" I reply

"I love you too,I just wanted you to see that I'm not lie, Elliot"He smiles

"And that's not who I want,I want you" I reply

"That's why I'm with you" I comment

"Now go smash this exam" He says,letting go of me.

I look back and wave once more before taking my designated seat.I am handed a maths paper and the invidulator goes through the same exam rules.After an hour of the maths exam,I'm walking out of there and have done the best that I can.

Elliot places his hand in mine as we head to the result room and wait.I sit on Elliot's lap.

"How did you find it?" He asks

"Not bad actually,once I cleared all the bad thoughts out of my head I was fine" I tell him

"Ronnie,I'm so sorry" He huffs resting his head on my back.

"Elliot it's ok,we've both done some stupid things" I reply

"This is why I love you Ronnie" He says,kissing the back of my neck and wrapping his hands around my waist,pulling me in tight.I lean back into him as his head rests in the crook of my neck.

After an hour of waiting my name is called.

"Go on baby" He pats my bottom.

I head into the room and am handed two folded up pieces of paper.Slowly unfolding the paper, I read the letter carefully.

My face beams and Elliot stands up.I run and jump in his arms,wrapping my legs round his waist.I laugh as he spins me around in a circle.

I laugh as he spins me around in a circle

"That's my girl" He comments

"Your girl huh?" I question,raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well I mean...if you wanna be ya know...my girl" He stutters

"Shut up Mr crazy of course I do" I press my index finger to his lip to silence him.

He bites his lip and I remove my finger,pressing my lips against his.

"This has nothing to do with you being jealous of Spencer now does it?" He questions raising an eyebrow at me.

"No I just spent the past few days worrying about you,missing you,waiting for you to come home and it made me realise how much I care about you" I reply

"I missed you too,but it was bad of me to teach you a lesson" He says

"We're both fucked up right?" I mention and he laughs

He places his hand under my bum as we continue to walk out of the college.

"You're crazy carry me like this" I comment

"I know" He smiles before popping me down.

"Hey I didn't say stop" I laugh

"Oh right" He smiles picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder.

"Hey" I squeal

"Put...me...down" I demand between playfully smacking him on the back.His hand pats my bum as he walks.

After walking out to the car he pants and fumbles for the car handle.

"You drama queen" I laugh opening the door for him and he flops into the drivers seat.

"See you at home" I kiss him before getting in my car.