Torture

LUKES POV

It's 5am in the morning and I can hear Ronnie snoring in my ear.I have been scrolling down Facebook.Im lucky to have her really she puts up with so much shit from me.I can and do manipulate her I just admit,she anything I ask her to really.

I have to admit,I never really knew how to love someone.My life consisted in getting drunk,smoking and sleeping with countless girls.Its strange really,how you can find that one person who turns your world upside down.Someone who has faith in you,makes you feel like you want to be a better person.Don't get me wrong she'll never change me.

I watch her chest rise and fall as she sleeps.I gently move her to lay on the cushion and carefully get up not to wake her.I lift her petite body up and carry inside placing her on the bed.She sighs as I lift her head up to place a pillow under it and pul, the cover up to her neck.She rolls over and lays on her side,I close her balcony doors and pull her curtains.

I strip off so I'm in my boxers and get into the warm bed.I pull her small body close to mine and spoon her.She wriggles her body as close to me as she can get and I wrap my arm around her.Her tiny fingers run down my arm and interlock her fingers into mine.

I close my eyes and let sleep take over.

RONNIES POV

I can't believe I've slept in,I'm so late for college right now.Its 10am,college starts at 9am.I know it sounds weird right,the fact that I actually care about my future.

I brush my hair and throw it up into a bun,brush my teeth and slip some jeans and a black top on.Finishing the look with some trainers and a leather jacket.

My mums still sound asleep,as I walk past her door.

I grab my car keys off the side and rush down the stairs.Slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Hey babe" Luke calls from the kitchen.

"Luke for god sake we're gonna be late" I shout

"We're not going,I explained to the college that we are both really ill" He winks

"Luke" I scold

"Chill babe,it's no problem.We're going to a concert tonight anyway" He hands me a cup of coffee.I place my bag down on the floor and lead into the living room.

"What do you mean,we're going to a concert tonight?" I question

"Well check these tickets out" He shows me as I take a seat in the sofa.

"Omg Royal blood tickets,Thankyou" I smile as I reach out for the tickets.He holds them above his head.I climb onto his lap and he supports me with one hand on my waist as I try and reach up for them.

"Hey gimme" I squeal

"Ah an not until you give me a kiss" He asks

I frown and pout for a moment as my eyebrows knit together.His thumb runs across my brow to flatten the crease.I smile and lean forward to kiss him,his mouth moves against mine.

He hands me the tickets and I snatch them out of his hand and jump of the sofa and make a run upstairs.

I run as fast as I can and hear his footsteps behind me.His hands grab onto my jeans and I fall onto the stairs and lay underneath him as I laugh.He hovers over me for a minute and leans down to kiss my lips again.

He then hooks his arms under mine and lifts me up,slinging me over his shoulder.I laugh as he stands Im and chucks me over his shoulder,so my head is facing his bottom and my long hair is dangling down by his legs.

"Put me down" I giggle as I pat his bottom as he walks up the stairs with me.

We enter my bedroom and he dumps me down on the bed.Pulling the covers up to my neck.

"Stay there" He demands with a grin before he exits the room.

I do as I told and wait patiently.He soon returns with a sharing bag of crisps,a bar of chocolate and some cookies.

"Helped yourself to my cupboards did we?" I ask as he tucks himself in the bed with me and places the food next to me.

"What you gonna do about it if I did?" He smirks placing a square of chocolate in my mouth.

We spend the rest of the day watching films and snuggling.Before I am demanded to get dressed for tonight.

"I can't believe we're going to see Royal blood tonight" I comment

"I know baby I know" He doesn't look at me as I enter the room in my towel.He's too busy playing PlayStation to notice,I may have to change that.

I stand infront of the tv and drop my towel,so he can see the back of my body and my bum.I shake my curly hair out of the towel and look back at him with a grin.His mouth is dropped open and he is just staring my body.

I turn round to face him and slowly walk over to the bed.

"Damn girl" He breathes dropping the game remote to the floor.

"Shut up you" I tell him as I climb onto the bed,he leans back on his elbows for support.I straddle him and he groans as I prop myself up on him.His hands reach for my chest and massages them and I roll my hips back ways and forwards.

My lips connect with his again.He moans as I continue to rolls my hips against his growing bulge.My small hand unclasp his belt and delve into his pants until I find what I'm looking for.His eyes watch me as I take a hold of his length and move my hand back and fourth.

He groans and holds his hands on my hips.

"Eennnough,en,enough torture" He begs