Inked

I reach over and grab a condom of the top of my side table.

I unbuckle his belt and slide his trouser down his legs,chucking them on the floor.He reaches his left hand behind his neck and pulls his top over head and throws it off the bed.My hands run down his abs,he lifts himself off the bed a moment and pulls his pants down to his ankles and kicks them off,revealing his length.

I tear open the condom and roll it onto him.I hover above him before gently easing myself onto him.We both let out a breathe and I slowly roll my hips against his,causing a groan to fall from his lips.I rock my hips in rhyme and begin to speed up causing us both to moan in unison.

"You look so hot baby" He compliments and my body ignites

"Mmm" I hum as I increase the pace.

He soon grabs my hips and rolls over so I'm laying on my back.He swiftly pulls on and out of me.I moan repeatedly as he moves in rhyme.Luke grabs onto the head board as he moves harder and faster,causing more moans to escape from my lips and groans to escape from his.

He soon slows down the pace and moves gently against my body.His mouth moves to connect with mine,his tongue tangles along with mine.His tongue soon attaches to my ear lobe and a cool wet feeling runs along my left ear.His lips make their way down my neck,breathing out heat.He sets the skin on my neck before sucking in harder.Causing repeated moans to fall from mouth.My hands claw at his back,running down fro, the top of his shoulders.

His teeth graze along my collar bone causing a pleasurable shiver to run down my spine.

His mouth finds my nipped and he swirls his tongue around and sucks gently.Soon taking the nipple into his mouth again and gently nibbling.This makes me scream out a little and his hand covers my mouth to muffle the sound.

"Fuck" He cusses

I feel his body tense as heat rises in the pit of my stomach.A large exhale escapes him before he spills out into the condom.

I bite my lip and me eyes roll back into my head and I release,not long after him.We lay and pant together as his head rests on my stomach.I can hear my heart pounding in my ears.

I run my fingers through his sweaty hair.He kisses me on the stomach before closing his eyes.I set my alarm and close my eyes to let sleep take over.

Luke snaps his eyes open and slams his hand over to the unit to turn off my phone alarm.

"Hey" I groan

"Mmm" He moans and rolls over

"Come on baby wake up it's 6:45pm" I announce

He moans and kisses his lips against mine before getting up and heading to the bathroom,butt naked.

I laugh at him and pick out a simple black dress and slip it on. I curl my hair as usual and apply winged eyeliner,foundation and lipgloss.

I open my mums door to check in on her,soon wishing I hadn't.I see my mum and a new man in bed.

"Oh god okay cool,I'm just gonna go" I close my eyes and exit the room

"Your mums banging someone as well isn't she"Luke comments his hair dripping wet and his towel wrapped round his waist.

I scrunch my nose up as his wording.