PUNK'D

His eyes lock onto mine for a moment

"Come on baby,you want this as much as I do" He raises his eyebrows.

He's right,he knows me too well.I have missed him,every second of his.These past 5 days have been so hard without him,not seeing him everyday.Its so strange for him not to be here with me,laying next to him,kissing him every morning when I wake up,running my fingers through his hair,looking into those dark eyes of his.

I stare into his dilated pupils a moment before leaning up to kiss his lips again.His lips buzz against mine as he laughs.He continues to lift my top and I lift my back off the bed and pull my arms up to assist him.

I lift my back up as his eyes lay on my chest.A cheeky grin pulls across his lips as he fumbles with the claps on my bra.His fingers soon unclick my bra and my breast tumble out.His hands reach up and pull my pony tail out,letting trusses of hair to fall.

His hand heads my chest and I lay back down and enjoy his pleasurable assault.He removes one hand to unbutton his trousers.He pauses a moment to shimmy his trousers and socks off,before returning to hover over me.

His hands reach behind his back to the top of his shoulders and clench a fist of his tshirt before pulling it harshly over his head.The familiar abs come into view and my eyes happily look up and down his muscles.

"Like what you see?" He questions as a confident grin pulls across his face

I simply nod with a smirk.

He peels my leggings off and chucks them to the side.

He leaves warm kisses leading down from my neck,over my chest and down to my belly button,leaving a kiss above my knicker line.Butterflys begin to build in my stomach.

He slowly rolls my knickers down my leans keeping his dark eyes locked on mine.I can't help it,I'm like putty in his hands.

He torments me breathing hot air onto my entrance.His mouth hovers over the top for a moment.A smirk pulls on his face as I watch him patiently.He begins to slowly lick the inside,watching my body movements.He holds one hand on my hip to calm my My body movements as I wriggle under his grasp.

I lay my head back on the pillow as his tongue does whirling movements inside of me and I moan,My hands grab for his head and thread my fingers through his hair as I pull on the stands.His tongue teases me again as moves it slowly.

My heart is raising right now and my thoughts are blurred.Luke total control of me and he knows it.Without warning his fingers enter inside me,my eyes flash open for a minute and my hips buck off the bed.My moans get louder as he pumps faster in and out.He knows he has power over me and he loves it.

I whimper as he removes his fingers from my entrance.I watch carefully as he slides his pants down his legs,revealing his length.I let out a small sigh as he hovers over me,planting a kiss on my forehead as he reaches to grab a condom out of my top draw.

He rolls it onto his length and scans his eyes down my body.He leans forward and nibbles on my ear.His mouth moves down to my neck and licks the skin and sucking a little harshly on it.

I feel the tip of his length touch my entrance before he slowly slides it inside,I let out a small sigh.He gently rolls his hips back and fourth against mine.Shortly picking up the pace.Luke's groans seem so desperate and my moans are just the same.