Prologue.

Hello again! So, this is a new story I’m co-writing with @ilovehazza19 with a beautiful cover made by @lyricnotes. Go check those two out, they are absolutely amazing. This is a Larry Stylinson fanfiction with a little Niam yet to come. I hope you guys like it, and also, this story will not all be in third person, only the prologue. I apologize ahead of time because this absolutely sucks, but it will get better, I promise. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this and give it a try. Also, the song off to the side is the song that this story is based off of which is Photograph by Nickelback.

 Vote, Comment, and Share! Love you guys!

 Stay strong,

-Lizzy xxx

Happy reading and stay beautiful!

-xx Shayne.

_____________

It had been forever since the two had been alone. Harry and Louis had met when Harry was three and Louis was nine. The two instantly clicked and had a friendship that would last a lifetime, or so they thought.

The two of them would spend every day together, and they'd never leave one another’s side. They even got the Best Friends Forever award in the yearbook when Harry was in kindergarten and Louis was in fourth grade.

You would never find the two without one another. They were joined at the hip. Harry and Louis. Louis and Harry. Any chance they got, that's how they'd be.

“Louis!” Harry yelled from across the playground, seeing his best friend coming outside. He jumped off the swing he was sat on and ran to the older boy and jumped into his arms, placing a wet sloppy kiss on his cheek, making Louis giggle.

“Hey buddy, how’s your day been so far?” Louis chuckled as he carried him to the bench that was placed on the blacktop over by the swings, keeping the younger boy on his lap as he sat down.

“Some of the older boys hurt me again today,” Harry pouted and showed Louis his scraped elbow. It had been happening a lot lately; some of the older boys that were in grade five would always call Harry names and push him down on the blacktop, or push him against the playground equipment. Harry was too innocent and young to know what the names meant, but he never got why the boys kept calling him something repeatedly. “Louis, what does faggot mean?” His little voice asked as he looked up at Louis. His eyes sparked with an overwhelmingly innocent green, and it broke Louis' heart to see such a filthy word, come from Harry's little lips.

“Have the boys been calling you that?” With a small shake of the younger boys head, Louis started to get frustrated. He hated knowing that his little boy got injured, but it was his entire fault and Louis knew that.

Harry’s small hands started to poke at Louis’ face and he giggled which made Louis’ heart melt and had him happy in seconds. Harry always knew when Louis was starting to get mad, his eyebrows would start to twitch and his breathing would start to go uneven. It was something that always happened to Louis when he found out someone had hurt his little Hazza.

“My mums taking us to the carnival tomorrow, Hazza,” Louis voiced, avoiding the previous question.