3

'Night 2, this can't be too bad.' I thought to myself. I jogged into the pizzeria, and sat down. The bell chimed 12, and Jeremy still wasn't here.
     'I'll be a little late, sorry!' Jeremy texted me. I sighed, and flashed the light down the hall. It was empty at the moment, so I wound the music box. Jeremy ran inside, panting.
     "Sorry! Traffic was really bad!" Jeremy panted.
     "It's fine, I didn't die." I said. Jeremy nodded, and got back to work. I flipped through the cameras, and squinted. One of the cameras seemed to be broken, or covered up. I stared at it a while longer, before the camera began to work again. I yelped, and fell back. I panted heavily, and tears trickled down my face.
     "What? Are you okay? What happened?" Jeremy asked. I pointed to the camera and cried. Jeremy picked the camera and looked at it. "What? It's just Chica." Jeremy said.
     "Look at her neck!" I whimpered. Jeremy took a closer look, holding the tablet closer to his face. 
     "What is that?" Jeremy asked.
     "That was my mom's locket. My mom and dad were murdered at the old place." I whimpered.
Jeremy paled a lot, and looked over at me.
     "T-the goal of the animatronics is to s-stuff us into animatronic suits. Do you think-" Jeremy started. I jumped up and ran down the hall. "(Y/n)!" Jeremy yelled. I ignored him, and ran to the party room.
     I saw the worst sight of my life. The silver heart locket, dangling from Chica's neck. I growled, and she charged at me. I side stepped, and she tripped. She rolled over, and got up again. She charged at me, and clawed at my face. She managed to scratch my face a couple times, until I sidestepped, and she ran into a wall.
     She shook her head, and continued mercilessly charging at me, until the bell rang for six am. She fell to the ground, and I carefully unclipped the locket, and clipped it around my neck. Jeremy ran into the room, and almost collapsed. I grabbed his arm, and tossed it over my shoulder.
     I helped lead him to his car, and began walking home. "U-um, you can stay with me if you w-want." Jeremy said.
     "Oh, I almost forgot about that. Sure, why not." I awkwardly laughed. This was going to be a long, long week.