Part 11

At class [Reader 1] and [Reader 2] took out their notes and started revising.

Reader 1 POV

While revising I couldn't help but scowl

Holy cow this is harder than I thought. Aww man, why me?

Now I was looking pretty nerveous about the test.

I looked at [Reader 2] and she didn't look nerveous at all.

Of course.

Third person POV

[Reader 1] nudged her friend to get her attension.

When she got her attention, [Reader 1] asked:

„Hey [Reader 2], do you get this shit because I don't. Help please?"

She ended while making puppy eyes.

„Fine I'll help you. Didn't you study it at home?"

[Reader 1] looked a bit embarressed and said:

„I forgot okay? Sorry my mind was on other stuff ."

[Reader 2] scoffed.

„Like what?"

„Uh... um nothing just... um-well... ah why are you asking anyway?"

While looking flushed [Reader 2] chuckled.

„I alredy know what or, might I say, WHO you were thinking about."

While she was grinning, [Reader 1] looked shoked, flushed and stuttered

„Y-you know? H-how?"

[Reader 2] grinned even more and answered:

„First, you were thinking about Sebastian weren't you? Second, why are you suprised?"

[Reader 1] looked now red as a tomato and stuttered

„I ah-"

[Reader 2] interrupted and said: „Ok lets read a bit more now for the test too unless you want to be annihilated by it."

[Reader 1] sighed.

„Fine."

When [Reader 2] tried to explain the text to her friend it felt as if time stopped. The girl still didn't understand so [Reader 2] tried a diffreny tatic.

She started explainig with apples. At this class Levi and Sebastian were sitting behind them. At one moment, [Reader 2] felt something pointy against her back. She turned to see Levi leaning over the table with his pen that he problably used to poke her. He then whispered with a little grin: „You remember that we are in math class not in a market?"

The latter blushed a little while laughing nervously. Realizing how she was resembling the typical blonde girl in the story the female composed herself and said sarcastically: „No, how could this be? My whole life has been a lie!"

She looked at the boys, Sebastian tried to hold back a chuckle and Levi just smirked a little.

She added before turning away: „Fine we'll be more quieter."

After math class [Reader 1] started discussing with her friend: „Ow I don't know if I did that test well or not. Agh, the waiting is killing me!"

While looking a bit annoyed [Reader 2] responded: „Well yeah it was a bit harder than usually but enough of that, let's go to our next class."

They passed Sebastian and Levi and said that they'll see them later and continued their way.

The two lasses went to the girls changing room and changed to their gym clothes.

Finished they went next to the stadium and chated a little.

[Reader 1] wondered what they were gonna do today. Her friend answered that she doesn't know but maybe they'll be playing volleyball again.

As they were talking the teacher came and said with a tired voice: „Okay listen up, now today we are going to run 500 meters and after that were going to play volleyball."

When the girls heard about the 500 meter run they immediately started complaining. The teacher wrinkeled her face before saying: „Stop your yelling and start picking four people who you're gonna run with."

[Reader 1&2] wondered who would run with them. There were enough people for four teams.

The teacher called out to the two girls in the back to run with [Reader 1&2]

The teams were ready. What they didin't realize at first was that the two girls on their team were the same girls from Nadine and Raelyns side. When they went to run next, [Reader 1&2] were in the middle, the other girls went on their sides.

When they had ran halfway through the teacher looked down to her notebook and timer. At that moment the two girls tripped our protagonists and the latters fell down face first to the ground.

As the teacher looked back and saw that the two girls were lying on the ground wincing in pain she stopped the timer and ran to them to see if they were okay.

Luckily they had just some bruises but they had sprained their ankle a little so the teacher made her way to the nurse.

"Damn those pests!" [Reader 2] cursed when the teacher was no longer in hearing zone.

"Now we have to get the boys to ask us out!" [Reader 1] whispered as she watched the two girls feel pitty for them.

[Reader 2] let out a little sigh before asking: „Okay and how are we going to do that? Besides flirting, wich probrably won't work."

„We'll jusy have to get more closer to them. Closer" [Reader 1] giggeled a little.

"Yeah and how? Besides I don't want this to be a relationship just to take revenge" [Reader 2] crossed her arms while saying that.

„First, it's not for revenge... maybe a little but just for little! Second, sleepovers, birthday parties and- „

"-Socializing more." [Reader 2] said while rolling her eyes.

„That's the spirit! Okay so I'll warm up just a little to Levi and talk to him about you so you might have a chance and you do the same with...well..." the girl started to blush. She couldn't even finish her sentance.

„Sebastian, I get it" [Reader 2] said getting grumpier. She didin't want to discuss hers and her BFF's love life. It felt embarrasing a little even thouh they were close for years.

„Wow you are like a perfect match for Levi, grumpy cat" [Reader 1] made fun of.

„ ...Shut up." Was the only thing she replied while blushing.

BONUS

"Oh and sleepovers?! You got to be kidding me!"