Chapter 14

Joohyuk rubbed the back of his neck and looked away after he tasted Seolhyun's food. He looking at Seolhyun feeding his daughter and he wonder how can her daughter like Seohyun's salt soup too much? 

Joohyuk's eyes shifted to Seolhyun, he missed his wife so much and whenever he saw Seolhyun, he saw his wife in her. 

"Mama, thank you for the food!"

"My pleasure. But I'm sorry if this soup is kinda salty. I accidentally over put the salt"

"It's okay, it's delicious mama and I like it a lot!"

"Really? Thank you Bbeom-ah! Now, go play with your toy, okay?"

Seohyun patted Bbeom's head and she ran out from the living room. Joohyuk staring at Seolhyun and smiled at her.

"Hey! I'm sorry for the salty food. I want to tell you that my cooking skills is not good"

Joohyuk was too into his world and he kept seeing Ara in her. Seolhyun waved her hand in front of Joohyuk's face but he still be in his world. She saw her soup didn't get touched by Joohyuk and she got an idea by seeing her salty soup. She took a spoon of her soup then put it at the corner of his lips to make his mouth open. As soon he open it Seolhyun feeding him with that soup.

"Yah! What the heck you feed me with your salty food!" Seolhyun went quiet and looked down.

"Sorry.. I didn't meant to.."

"Mr. Joohyuk, I didn't even care of your compliment about my food. I know it's not tasty," she laugh.

Joohyuk let out an awkward laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes dad, maybe I'll coming back home late. Don't worry, I'll still go to work tomorrow if I'm late. Do you forgot that I'm Mr. Joohyuk's co-worker? hahaha okay dad. Bye, I love you" she hung the phone call and back to Bbeom's room.

"Mama, who is that?"

"The one that I've talked to? Ohh that's my dad"

"Your dad? My grandpa?" 

"O..oh yeah! Your.. grandpa"

"Can I see him?"

"Hm.... sure! After your school end. Okay Bbeom? Now go to sleep," she kissed Bbeom's forehead then walked out from Bbeom's room after she already fallen into a sleep.

Seolhyun saw Joohyuk was standing outside ofBbeom's room.

"Don't worry, she already sleep. Now go to sleep, Mr. Joo.."

"It's Joohyuk. Don't have to call me with 'Mr.' from now on, okay?"

"Okay... Mr. ...I mean Joohyuk!"

He smiled at her and she gave him an awkward grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong walked out from the bathroom and walk toward her make up table. She look herself into the mirror.

"Hmm... I think that's enough. No need to put night cre.."

"You already pretty no need to put anything on your face, Chorcoal-ah"

She turned her head as she saw a figure that she hate was laying down on her bed. Woohyun smiled handsomely at her.

"Yah! What are you doing on my bed! Get off! Sleep on another place!"

"But we are husband and wife isn't, honey?"