Chapter 11

"Hello? mom..?"

"Hello Jimin! Sorry I fall asleep. Why?"

"Mom, can you say sorry to Chorong noona?"

"Why? Wait don't tell me that.."

"Yes mom.. I can't go to her wedding. I'm sorry mom.. really really sor..ry.."

"It's okay Jimin, I'm sure that Chorong will understand it. Are you crying? Please no"

"I'm sorry.. I really wanna go to her wedding but my last exam is..." 

"Jimin, my dearest son. Please don't cry. You gonna hurt me if you keep crying"

"hahah okay mom, sorry for crying. I hope that I can but it supposed that I can go to Chorong noona's wedding but suddenly the date for last exam were change into the same day as Chorong noona's wedding and it make me... bye mom" he sighed then he ended the call immediately.

"Hello? Jimin? Jimin? Park Jimin? Are you there?" Mr. Park sighed and stared at their family picture.

She missed her son and she really want Jimin to be with them during Chorong's wedding but because of Jimin's exam was on the same day as Chorong's wedding so she will not able to see her son on her daughter's wedding. 

"Park Jimin, I miss you so much. I really hope that you can make up to your sister's wedding"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chorcoal-ah, when will our wedding photo shoot?" asked Woohyun.

"If I'm not wrong, it will hurm.. tomorrow! But if you can't go, we can cancel our wedding photo shot and will not getting married " said Chorong calmly and continue eat her burger.

"What?! Are you crazy?! I will never cancel our wedding" he gave Chorong a glare but Chorong seems don't care.

"Oi, don't you know that lunch time is already done? And now is already  4:45 p.m. !!"

"I know that's why I bought you to this place which is quite far from your working place"

"What?! No way! Nam Woohyun the Byuntae! Send me back to my work place or I will jump from this car!" Chorong was holding the door and get ready to open it but when she open it the door wasn't open.

"Why.. this! Door won't get..open!"

"Stupid.." Woohyun's face palm appeared again. 

He just let Chorong played with that locked door until they arrived at that place.

"Get down, you're home now."

"I want to jump from this car and I will tell the police that you want to kidnap me!" said Chorong struggling to open the car's door.

"You're totally stupid Park Chorong. Let me do it," Woohyun lean foward the door and unlocked the door for her.

Chorong leaned her head to the sit when Woohyun was unlocked the door for her. Woohyun's side look was perfect and again it's make Chorong's heart beating so fast. Woohyun realized that Chorong was staring at him cause he can felt Chorong's breathe heavily on his cheek and he turned his face to Chorong as he done unlocked the door.

"Why? Already falling in love with me?" he smirked as he gets his face close to Chorong but Chorong think fast and hit her forehead with his.

"Yah! My forehead!"

"I don't care, go away!" she pushed him away from her and walked out from the car.

"By the way, thanks. For sending me home but still! I hate you!"