Chapter 13

"Seolhyun-ah? Are you already done?" asked Mr. Kim stood outside of Seolhyun's room.

"Yeah, I'm done. Dad, you can go to the car first and I'll be in the car in a moment"

"Oh okay, I'll wait in the car then" said Mr. Kim then go to his car.

Meanwhile Seolhyun in her bedroom. She keep staring at the invitation card. She still can't believe that the name of the card will get marry today. She still love him but she have to keep her mind positive and about what he said is true. She still young for love and there were many guys out there and will be with her one day. Just wait for the right time.

"Oppa, congrats" she smiled, putting the card on the table and heading to the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom, should I marry? I'm still want to live freely like them" Chorong pointed to her friends and pouting.

"Honey, they will get marry too one day but trust me, married life is amazing" Mrs. Park held her cheeks.

"But auntie, I will not get marry until Kim Woobin propose me," Namjoo laughing at the end of her word and also the others.

"But I don't even love him. You know that right?" Chorong looked at her mom

"Chorong, you know that love can be created perfectly and lovely after married. Just look at us, we don't even love our husband at first but after married everything are changing. Turn into a perfect family" Woohyun's mom hugged Chorong's shoulder.

"Everyone, the wedding is about to start! Let's go! Chorongieee!! Congratulations!" said Bomi.

Everyone in the room gave Chorong a hug before they leave to the venue. Chorong's mom hugged her tightly and look at her daughter lovely. 

"My daughter look so pretty today. And also today you will be a wife, congratulations.." her mom's eyes got teary but she quickly wiped it after Chorong's dad entered the room. He asked Chorong to get ready and also Chorong's mom to be at the venue. He smiled at her daughter and they got a chit chat for a while before they will go down to the aisle. 

[FLASHBACK]

"Noona!! You will getting married! Yey!!"

"But I hate him, I won't get marry. I'm still young, wild and free, Jiminie"

"Noona, you want mom and dad sad? Even thought this marriage is something that you won't at your age but one day you will get married too, and also me. But I'm younger than you so I'll marry late hahahah"

"Shut up Jimin. So you can't make up to come to my arrange wedding?"

"Correction. Your beautiful wedding"

"What ever, you haven't answer my question yet"

"No I can't noona, well I'm still study for my exam tomorrow. Uh! Before I forgot, auntie send you a congratulation's wish. She apologize because she was being in Hong Kong right now"

"Oh... It's okay and good luck little boy. I know that you will be a great doctor one day"

"I'm not little boy noona.. humph! Hahaha by the way I have to continue my study and sleep. So bye bye noona and congratulations!"

"What the.... okay then. Bye-bye Jiminie, I love you"

"Give me niece or cousin or both as soon as possible, noona"